Good Weather App

bmetelsky

Sep 30, 2015
Visit site
Looking for a good weather app with a widget. I hate the stick one that cane with my Note 10+. I also don't want one with ads, so willing to pay. Any recommendations and why?

tsells

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Looking for a good weather app with a widget. I hate the stick one that cane with my Note 10+. I also don't want one with ads, so willing to pay. Any recommendations and why?

Today Weather:
Lots of options including choices of data sources, and very visually appealing.

bbgpsuser

Jul 26, 2015
Visit site
I have a hard time finding a weather app that has everything that I need. Ones that I use are:
  • 1Weather
  • AccuWeather
  • Flowx
  • RadarScope
  • Storm Radar
  • Weather (wunderground)

tatootie67

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Been using weather clock and widget for years. Suits my needs and looks great
7819f80cb660ab06e70996970b03fb3c.jpg

burwil

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
IMO Dark Sky and Forecast.io have a bad habit of calling all rain as light rain or drizzle. In TX we have very little of that. We have thunderstorms and I've never seen a thunderstorm forecast. And hyperlocal precipitation forecasts seem wrong way too often. I think they do a good job with temperature though.

Last edited:

flybub

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Hands down, Windy.

Why? Filters, UI and resources friendly.

I was using Weather Underground, but it has had its share of problems over the last few years. I stumbled across Windy and its bar none the best weather app I've used on Android. The filters show me airports and the weather observation as well as the forecast for that area which is really nice.

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
How do you change from C to F? Just downloaded this.
start with the lower right hand menu. it's there on a secondary screen but you have to poke around a bit. I found it but no idea how. I changed some stuff and hit save then went back because I didn't want to login. then went again and there was a settings menu.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463