S-View Flip Cover for the Note 10+???

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I'm coming from the Note 8 with the S-View Flip Cover.

A GREAT case.

It had a version on the Note 9.

Any hint / reason / idea where it is for the Note 10+?

Thanks,
Patrick

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
It's out there. If you can't find it at Samsung's website, I believe you might have better luck with mobilefun. I've seen them at Best Buy as well, not sure where you're located though, so I don't know of that would be an option for you. Maybe even Amazon.

Samsung did change the design for the S-View case on the Note10/+. Some people like it, some people don't.

Last edited:

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Also the S-View Flip Cover seems to be in high demand or something. My local BB has NONE in stock and my preorder has been pushed back twice.

Williamspa1

Aug 29, 2019
Visit site
I got two of these. I got a white one at Best Buy when I first got my phone. All they had was black and white. I got the white one. I just got a silver one today I ordered from Amazon. It came from Amazon UK, lol.

I really like the case. I like that I can answer calls, snooze my alarm, pause and forward music without opening the case. I like how the picture of the caller, name and number shows when you get a call. It's pretty cool.

However it's awful if you like to take a lot of pictures. The handling is pretty awkward for me.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
I got two of these. I got a white one at Best Buy when I first got my phone. All they had was black and white. I got the white one. I just got a silver one today I ordered from Amazon. It came from Amazon UK, lol.

I really like the case. I like that I can answer calls, snooze my alarm, pause and forward music without opening the case. I like how the picture of the caller, name and number shows when you get a call. It's pretty cool.

However it's awful if you like to take a lot of pictures. The handling is pretty awkward for me.

I think the silver one looks pretty good. I thought about getting it over the white because I thought the white would get dirty easily. After seeing the material I went with the white.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Not sure, only using it in formal settings so haven't had it on the phone long enough to tell.

Gotcha. Some cases are used for rugged situations while others are more elegant looking and are used for more formal type settings. I do the same thing.

Williamspa1

Aug 29, 2019
Visit site
I don't think it does. I charge my phone every other day. Granted I don't use my phone 24/7 like some people do.

20190823_121010.jpg

I really like this case.
20190920_210316.jpg

20190920_211716[3871].jpg

Attachments

• 20190920_205615.jpg
    20190920_205615.jpg
    565.3 KB · Views: 20

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member