S-View Flip Cover for the Note 10+???

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date

jadenerd

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Did you do anything special to get the music controls to display? I've tried Spotify, Smart Audiobook Player, and Rocket Player and not will display.

Also, do you know what the 2 little horizontal dots are?

Actually, I just figured it out. The 2 dots are pages on the display and swiping the cover changes the display from time to music controls.

Williamspa1

Aug 29, 2019
Visit site
I don't do anything special. I do use Samsung music though. Maybe it automatically displays since this is a Samsung official case. Do you mean the vertical dots?

They show up when a song is playing and disappears when it's paused or turned off. You can actually swipe down and bring the music player up on the screen and the dots will switch positions.

jadenerd

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Spotify, Rocket Player, Smart Audiobook Player are all working. Yesterday was my first full day with this cover and I'm really happy with it. It feels so comfortable in my hand and it's so easy to answer and end a phone call. I didn't get the cover initially because I wanted a clear one but this cover enhances the beauty of the phone. The fact that the time and date are always displayed make this a winner for me.

Williamspa1

Aug 29, 2019
Visit site
Spotify, Rocket Player, Smart Audiobook Player are all working. Yesterday was my first full day with this cover and I'm really happy with it. It feels so comfortable in my hand and it's so easy to answer and end a phone call. I didn't get the cover initially because I wanted a clear one but this cover enhances the beauty of the phone. The fact that the time and date are always displayed make this a winner for me.

Ok that's great! I only use Samsung Player and now the free trial of Spotify. But that's good to know. I love the cover too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac