What features that were on previous Notes do you miss on the Note 10/10+

MysticalDreams

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I have heard some features, such as the power button, iris scanner etc that I don't really miss. I am curious as to what others really miss.

As odd and as minor as it is, I miss the heart rate monitor. Granted it wasn't always accurate but I do notice that it's not there since I rarely wear a watch if at all...

Borarjti

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Having the button on the right side of the phone. It made screen capturing much easier.

You could use bxactions to long press one of the volume keys to screenshot, that's what I do.

I miss the dual capture feature that someone has a thread about that was on previous iterations. Not really bothered by no LED notification with the app I use to simulate it, I like the way it looks better than the old school physical light.

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
I use edge panels on my Note 10.

If you can get me The Weather Channel Panel, and the Yahoo Score Board panel, I'll agree that it's not missing. But for me, they are, and I used them on my Note7, S7E, and Note8. And now they're not available on the Note10/+. And the Edge Panel news feed has been gone since the 8 series. I miss that a lot too.

Right now, I'm only able to take advantage of the Apps and Contacts Edge panel. When I came to Samsung Edge devices, i was able to use so many Edge panels. Now, I get actual use put of 2.

pduffer

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
Sorry, I misunderstood your initial post to mean you couldn't find/use edge panels at all. I initially thought the available panels were extremely limited in relation to past apps, then I discovered the link to view them is now under the 3 dots menu at the top right of the edge panel selection screen.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma