So our Note 10 will be old come March! Greggels, first half Spen phone. $$

jlangner

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
Then they should skip the Note 11 in August next year and just release the following March. I would be pretty upset my new phone is outdated in 6 months. That or announce the schedule ahead of time so I can decide to get Note 11 or wait 6 months and get next ;)

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Then they should skip the Note 11 in August next year and just release the following March. I would be pretty upset my new phone is outdated in 6 months. That or announce the schedule ahead of time so I can decide to get Note 11 or wait 6 months and get next ;)

1st...your phone won't be outdated, only in your head :)
2nd...you wouldn't have waited 6 months anyway... admit it :)

frederickdawg

Oct 1, 2018
Visit site
Sounds like what OnePlus and the other Chinese phone makes do, new device models every 6 months. Wait doesn't Hyundai do the same with cars?

Buddhika Jayanath

Sep 16, 2019
Visit site
The Galaxy Note 10's delivers epic battery life and a super-bright screen in a phenomenally compact design. Samsung kept the cameras mostly the same compared to the Galaxy S10, with wide, ultra-wide and telephoto lenses. But it did bring Live Focus effects to video.The Galaxy Note 10 features a 6.3-inch Infinity-O display, which has a cutout located in the top center of the panel.

bigsmoke79

May 8, 2014
Visit site
I will be disappointed if they go this route, simply cause I've owned the Note 1,2,4,8,9 and now the 10 Plus and I like the squarer phone etc, but it's all just rumor.

The only real issue I see is the fold is still very very expensive compared to the s line and Note line, they certainly won't shift as many of them as Notes for a number of years.

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
IMO if they plan to merge both lines then they should keep the late summer or even push to a fall release. To compete with the Apple and Google releases. I always thought this was the best season for releases with the Note, iPhone and Pixel releases. I used to lump LG in there but they fell off a long time ago. Lol

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
IMO if they plan to merge both lines then they should keep the late summer or even push to a fall release. To compete with the Apple and Google releases. I always thought this was the best season for releases with the Note, iPhone and Pixel releases. I used to lump LG in there but they fell off a long time ago. Lol
LG is a lost cause unfortunately. They had lots of potential but just no execution.

103Softail

May 6, 2016
Visit site
Don't care what they call it. One new phone release per year seems like good sense and so long as they keep the s-pen with all its awesome functionality then that's great by me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie