So I'm one of those Note users who likes to use Live Messages to really emphasize my point (sometime in a passive-aggressive kinda way...dont judge). I just noticed that when sharing a live message of pic taken with the Note 10's camera the (GIF file NOT MP4 because that looks awful and too small) the outgoing file becomes highly pixelated. I checked settings and can't find any way to fix this. I tried again sharing using the Samsung Messenger app and see I have settings to send gifs "as original" (which I selected) and still I get the same pixelated output of Live Message sent. Any one else notice this? Things were issue free on my Note 9. Any solutions? It sorta defeats the purpose of my Note if I can't send clear/legible passive-aggressive gifs of me drawing attention to something in glitter. Screen write just won't do. I mean any old person can do that on their iPhone or Android with their fingers. I'll submit samples.
    Serkle K likes this.
    09-15-2019 09:35 PM
    Hi, this is known issue , maybe a update will correct this .
    Ruben Ocasio likes this.
    09-15-2019 10:50 PM
    I sent one or two MP4s before and they didn't look too bad, but the gif looks horrible, especially when it's from smartview.
    09-15-2019 11:17 PM
    I sent one or two MP4s before and they didn't look too bad, but the gif looks horrible, especially when it's from smartview.
    I just prefer gifs to a mp4 RE: I like the autoplay of the gif and the mp4 with the Live Messages looks awful in portrait with black bars on each side. As for my post, humor aside, I'm glad this is a known issue. Hopefully there's a fix in the pipeline.
    09-16-2019 12:57 AM
    So here's like the apks for the older versions of Live Messages. Anyone have good instructions as to how to downgrade without bricking?

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/samsun...-apk-download/
    09-16-2019 01:14 AM
    Hi, this is known issue , maybe a update will correct this .
    Here is the link for the original post. It is more in depth and I will continue the chat there.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app
    mustang7757 likes this.
    09-16-2019 03:54 AM
    try switching to textra messaging app and see if it helps. That helped me until samsung can fix this issue. It really is disappointing that we can't have stock apps work as designed
    mustang7757 and Serkle K like this.
    09-16-2019 06:21 AM