Which wireless earbuds are you using?

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I mean the small truly wireless ones like the Galaxy Buds. I use the $40 Soundpeats from Amazon but the call quality for others is horrible. The zero lag is there though.

I need 3 things:
-less than $100
-Good microphone for calls
-little to no lag when streaming videos

Sound quality doesn't matter much. I read that AptX helps with no lag but those are rare on Amazon or not the real low latency ones.

TIA!

ZDK

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Peace...

I'm using the Huwaeii Honor Freebuds Lite (I also ordered the pro version cause I liked these so much). The call quality is good, sound quality-->not the best, and not as loud as I would want, but decent...they say the Pro version sounds alot better (I'm just afraid they'll fall out my ears)
Pics of both below:
1st pic: Honor FlyPods (I have these now)
2nd pic: Huwaeii Freebuds 2 Pro (awaiting order)
1f15c022285dfbceadd9c5d55f1e910b.jpg
621eb799be737aa3bb534f0a3c27405d.jpg

bbgpsuser

Jul 26, 2015
Visit site
Lately Galaxy Buds when I am sitting at my desk.

Since the Buds aren't fully waterproof, for running I use Soundcore Spirit Sports Earphones by Anker or Jaybird X3. The battery in the Soundcore Spirit Earphones lasts much longer than the X3 though.

Fr0gburp3r

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
TBI I6 Pro - 28hr battery life between charging, bluetooth 5.0, water resistant, supports Dobly Atmos, Aptx HD, very loud if you want, triple driver system, clear phone calls, very clean,full and clear sound with punchy bass. $44.95.

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Jabra Elite 65t (not the Active version)
I have a pair of Tozo waiting for me when I get home in a weeks time, they only cost 50 quid or so but Tozo seem to make good products so I'm curious to see how they compare

Ranny99

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
The Creative Outliers Air.

Excellent sound quality.

Good call qualify.

10 hour battery plus a few full charges in case.

Very loud.

Only downside is they go very deeply into your ear and can become uncomfortable after a while.

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Just ordered the Sony WF-1000XM3. Hope its good. Will update soon.

*UPDATE *
I shouldve just bought another pair of Galaxy Buds. WF-1000XM3 is overhyped... I mean for USD$330 it should have better UI... Galaxy Buds costs US$114 and has better disconnect and re connect speeds.

Last edited:

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
The Creative Outliers Air.

Excellent sound quality.

Good call qualify.

10 hour battery plus a few full charges in case.

Very loud.

Only downside is they go very deeply into your ear and can become uncomfortable after a while.
How's lag with videos?

No one ever complains about hearing you or sounding far on calls?

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
Galaxy buds are excellent...with few updates sound quality and voice quality have improved...I use buds and galaxy watch with my Note 10+

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
I just bought 2 pairs of Xiaomi Redmi Airdots on ebay, 6.95 each with free shipping,, might be worth checking out as a spare pair, Xiaomi are making very good products these days

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
I get lag on the Samsung buds when watching videos. Annoying.

What phone are you using?

Are your buds on the latest firmware and software updates?

I notice the lag when using my Galaxy Buds with my BlackBerry Motion, but it's not there with my Note10+.

photogwilly

Aug 14, 2019
Visit site
How's lag when watching vids on Note 10?

Does anyone ever complain about hearing your voice on calls?

I don't notice any lag with video and have no complaints with voice on calls. I had the first version of these and there was a slight lag with video but the re-released them and now they're very good. Sound is superb. I guess the 2 complaints I've heard in reviews is that they have a button for controls instead of touch and no wireless charging or USB-C, but for the money you really can't beat them. I highly doubt you'd be disappointed if you purchased these.