Does the Note 10+ phone have a picture in picture feature when shooting video? In other words, the rear camera is recording the video (of another person) and the front facing camera is recording me simultaneously and showing my face in a small box in corner of the screen. I could swear my older Note 3 or 4 had this feature, but I can't find it in my Note 10+. Or maybe it was for regular still photo mode instead of video? I don't remember now.

Also, when in video shooting mode, in settings under "Shooting methods", why is the "Floating Shutter button" grayed out? I want a floating shutter button enabled and placed somewhere in top center of screen as a secondary shutter release, which I'm able to do in regular photo shooting mode. My current workaround is to enable the volume button as a secondary shutter button for starting/stopping a video.
    09-17-2019 11:39 AM
    I know today used to be an old feature on older models. I don't think they have that feature any longer. I am not 100%.
    09-17-2019 11:41 AM
    Does the Note 10+ phone have a picture in picture feature when shooting video? In other words, the rear camera is recording the video (of another person) and the front facing camera is recording me simultaneously and showing my face in a small box in corner of the screen. I could swear my older Note 3 or 4 had this feature, but I can't find it in my Note 10+. Or maybe it was for regular still photo mode instead of video? I don't remember now.
    This was dual camera mode for photos. I believe that the last supported device was the Note 8.

In regard to the shutter button in video mode, why not use your SPEN to start/stop the video?
    09-17-2019 12:40 PM