I purchased a note 10 plus and a note 10 from verizon. The problem I am having is not all calls are coming through. I can get 7 calls in a row then my wife can call me from the same room and it goes straight to voicemail. Any ideas?

My work computer uses a multifactor authentication to log in to my computer so I get a call every morning when I am trying to log in to verify my password and it only calls me 1 out of 10 times. The rest of the time it goes straight to voicemail. I have this 800 number saved in my contacts too.

I have the same problem with missing phone calls on both phones so I don't think it is a hardware problem. I am at home with great signal also connected to wifi with wifi calling on.
    09-17-2019 08:24 PM
    I am at home with great signal also connected to wifi with wifi calling on.
    Do you not get a good signal at home? Is that why you are using WiFi Calling?
    09-17-2019 11:29 PM
    It could be your sim card is glitching !

Your network should be able to swap it out.

As a process of elimination can you try your sim card in another phone and then another sim card in your phone.

Does this happen everywhere you go i.e away from your local masts ?

The signal strength bars are a loose indication on the quality of signal.

You can download apps from the Playstore that show greater detail.

A Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre can run a diagnostic test.
    09-17-2019 11:34 PM
    I purchased a note 10 plus and a note 10 from verizon. The problem I am having is not all calls are coming through. I can get 7 calls in a row then my wife can call me from the same room and it goes straight to voicemail. Any ideas?

My work computer uses a multifactor authentication to log in to my computer so I get a call every morning when I am trying to log in to verify my password and it only calls me 1 out of 10 times. The rest of the time it goes straight to voicemail. I have this 800 number saved in my contacts too.

I have the same problem with missing phone calls on both phones so I don't think it is a hardware problem. I am at home with great signal also connected to wifi with wifi calling on.
    Did you just do a SIM swap when you bought these devices? If so, You may just need to contact Verizon and have them reprovision both devices.
    09-17-2019 11:36 PM
    Yes I just sim swapped. When I log into my verizon app it shows the correct phone under the correct phone number so I doubt it is a provision thing. As far as wifi calling, I have good service at my house but i just turned it on during setup as that was what the phone recommended. Should i turn off wifi calling?
    09-18-2019 12:27 PM
    Yes I just sim swapped. When I log into my verizon app it shows the correct phone under the correct phone number so I doubt it is a provision thing. As far as wifi calling, I have good service at my house but i just turned it on during setup as that was what the phone recommended. Should i turn off wifi calling?
    "My work computer uses a multifactor authentication to log in to my computer so I get a call every morning when I am trying to log in to verify my password and it only calls me 1 out of 10 times".

What do you mean by this ?

Edit:
    09-18-2019 12:34 PM
    I think look here for your issue, if computer getting calls for your phone .
    09-18-2019 12:43 PM
    when I log into our VPN it will pause and I get a call to my phone where I have to enter my pin before it will connect to the VPN. so it is imperative that get all calls to my phone
    09-18-2019 12:52 PM
    when I log into our VPN it will pause and I get a call to my phone where I have to enter my pin before it will connect to the VPN. so it is imperative that get all calls to my phone
    Maybe this is where your issue is , try without VPN
    09-18-2019 12:59 PM
    I don't think you understand...I can't access my work computer until I log into our VPN...the only part where my phone comes into play is when I need it to receive the call so I can enter my pin.
    09-18-2019 01:28 PM
    I don't think you understand...I can't access my work computer until I log into our VPN...the only part where my phone comes into play is when I need it to receive the call so I can enter my pin.
    Oh ok so the call to your phone is for verification.
    09-18-2019 01:30 PM
    correct
    09-18-2019 01:31 PM
    and I have that number saved to my contacts. sometimes it just doesnt go through and is super annoying
    09-18-2019 01:32 PM
    and I have that number saved to my contacts. sometimes it just doesnt go through and is super annoying
    Gotcha, try to brain storm little more , I'll be back if I come up with anything else
    09-18-2019 01:36 PM
    Even if your account shows your devices properly I would still give Verizon a call just to make sure and rule that out. Sometimes it's still not "fully" provisioned.
    09-18-2019 02:32 PM
    I would try turning the Wifi calling off. I tried wifi calling just to see how well it worked, it was a hit and miss. Can't hurt to try it
    09-18-2019 04:21 PM
    "Provisioning" is basically "setting up" - you can have the correct number, but something else is set up incorrectly.

Also, although Verizon has great coverage, you could be getting poor coverage both at home and at work. Install an app that shows signal strength - if the number is larger than about -105 (like -110), you're using the wrong carrier.
    09-18-2019 04:22 PM
    There is known issues with Samsung and Verizon on Unlocked and Carrier phones. I am on my 2nd. Today I was on a 3-Way call with Verizon and Samsung because of my wildly erratic signal. Sometimes in 3G or 1 X in 4G spots and then next time I'm in 4G. Samsung told Verizon Tier 2 that they are working on an OTA software update, but said I could go to a authorized repair center (U Break I Fix) to get a software reflash. I did that this evening. Took about 2 hours. Hope that fixes the issue.
    09-18-2019 11:40 PM