iPhone 11 Pro screen puts the Note 10 to shame

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
The note 10's screen is the best out there the pro screen is very similar because it's made by samsung. The note is way quicker then the pro with all the ram it has. Hands down the note 10 is the fastest device I have ever owned it hard to keep up with it sometimes.

burwil

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
The triple big camera lenses on back is plain ugly. And I've never owned an iPhone with a better screen than a comparable Samsung. And the XS phones all exhibited a green/yellow color shift when tilting the phone. Every year there are long screen quality complaint threads on the Macrumors forums that last for many weeks.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
The triple big camera lenses on back is plain ugly. And I've never owned an iPhone with a better screen than a comparable Samsung. And the XS phones all exhibited a green/yellow color shift when tilting the phone. Every year there are long screen quality complaint threads on the Macrumors forums that last for many weeks.

Had the XS Max and believe that I received one of the crappy LG screens.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Yes. But the front looks like the previous iPhone and the triple camera setup is wierd... Takes time to get used to it hahaha.
I'm not a fan a the rear camera , I'll say that , and does look like previous years in the front , but still a beautiful device that will work very very well and good solid specs and operating system. I love dark mode on iOS 13 now .

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I'm not a fan a the rear camera , I'll say that , and does look like previous years in the front , but still a beautiful device that will work very very well and good solid specs and operating system. I love dark mode on iOS 13 now .

True enough. But iPhones never really last with me as i get bored. Hahaha.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hahaha I do get bored easy of it but then have my Android to fall back . The other thing they need to do is close that notch up a little more lol. If they ever get to point to customize like Android with home pages ,change Icons,apple theme store ... Android better watch out and they can do that without opening up too much of their security.
True enough. But iPhones never really last with me as i get bored. Hahaha.

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hahaha I do get bored easy of it but then have my Android to fall back . The other thing they need to do is close that notch up a little more lol. If they ever get to point to customize like Android with home pages ,change Icons,apple theme store ... Android better watch out and they can do that without opening up too much of their security.

Well. If Apple did that. Android would die... IPhones nowadays are already good enough. And they are hella fast.

Lobwedgephil

Trusted Member
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
The display on the Pro will likely match the Note 10+, it does get brighter. But I don't think it really matters, the Note 10+ is the best display I have ever seen, iPhone will probably be very similar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech