iPhone 11 Pro screen puts the Note 10 to shame

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
And just like clockwork a yellow tint complaint thread has broken out on the Macrumors iPhone forum.

I just got my IPhone 11 Pro no yellow tint on mine. Some people don't realize that true tone is enable which gives off that yellowish tint. Note 10+ screen is still better but the iPhone screen is still really good.

anon(7901790)

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
Yes. But the front looks like the previous iPhone and the triple camera setup is wierd... Takes time to get used to it hahaha.
The irony is the camera layout on the Note 10+ looks more like an iPhone than an iPhone does.

The Galaxy S and Note series almost always had the cameras in the center.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
TBH Samsung makes the best screens. Even if somehow the iPhone 11 beat it I would expect the next Samsung to best it. Samsung is normally king of displays without a doubt.

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
The note 10's screen is the best out there the pro screen is very similar because it's made by samsung. The note is way quicker then the pro with all the ram it has. Hands down the note 10 is the fastest device I have ever owned it hard to keep up with it sometimes.

aren't their screens supplied by Samsung?

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
I find the statement *puts the Note to shame* rather retarded (apologies to the retards)
if and I mean IF there is ANY difference, it would be so miniscule that it isn't worth talking about, but obviously to some that means *lightyears ahead*
Maybe Apple didn't use any of the screens they bought from Samsung and quickly *innovated* a much better one....

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Apple doesn't make their own hardware (except for chips). I think of them kind of lot Google with there pixels except they don't rely on another manufacturer to actually make the phone.
I find the statement *puts the Note to shame* rather retarded (apologies to the retards)
if and I mean IF there is ANY difference, it would be so miniscule that it isn't worth talking about, but obviously to some that means *lightyears ahead*
Maybe Apple didn't use any of the screens they bought from Samsung and quickly *innovated* a much better one....

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site

It's Mark Spoonauer. He's always been an Apple fanboy and he makes it pretty obvious just by what you wrote there.

Golurk

Apr 12, 2019
Visit site

Anybody not blinded by ‘Apple Sheep Disease’ will realise that it’s just another decent OLED display in day to day usage. The display on the Note 10+ is brighter and sharper. Again, Apple is playing catch-up.

Unfortunately some users on iMore have taken the click bait as fact.

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
That's exactly what I was going to say clickbait. He knew exactly how to title it for views. Guess you can't blame him for that.
Anybody not blinded by ‘Apple Sheep Disease’ will realise that it’s just another decent OLED display in day to day usage. The display on the Note 10+ is brighter and sharper. Again, Apple is playing catch-up.

Unfortunately some users on iMore have taken the click bait as fact.

Golurk

Apr 12, 2019
Visit site
Yep. It is YouTube after all.

Personally I dislike watching reviews on YouTube. Far too many are clickbait and I prefer being able to read at my own pace etc

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
The difference between apple and android was that apple devices just worked usually flawless but android has caught up and are more flawless than apple devices are now. My note 10 plus is a perfect example of this.

The other difference is imessages and I don't think it will be long before android gets their hands on imessages.

jettie1767

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
I think both my Note 10+ and the Pro 11 have very good screens. I switch back and forth between iOS and Android. This year, I'm on Android. Next year, I may be on iOS again depending on what the next iPhone will be like. I like Android for the endless customizations which can sometimes be daunting. But, I also like the iPhone for its speed and simplicity of use which also makes me get bored quickly.

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Any review that uses the language "put's to shame" on the Note 10 screen is probably not worth reading/watching. Everyone knows the Note 10 screen is one of the best out there if not the best, and even if it is true that the other screen is "better" - why would you belittle the Note 10 display knowing that it has a great display?

Also, what kind of review consists of him standing there hold two phones with short clips of things and then saying "will you look at this thing" while the clip is like 3 second long and then he backs it up by merely mention the nits. Hey, if the iPhone is better in this regard, I'm ok because at the end of the day, the Note 10 is far more capable for me - but don't half-*** a review like this one seems to do.

cache11

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
Proprietary charging cable, 64gb base storage, no fast charger included until now, but only with pro models, ugly notch, dated styling, boring ui, etc. The only bragging right iphones have is with certain benchmarks which don't equate to real world use anyway and these are some of the reasons I would never consider an iphone.