I thought you were able to take a video during a phone call. Is my phone the only one that can't do this?
    09-20-2019 06:02 AM
    Nope.
    I haven't tested this, but I wonder if it's due to having video calling enabled.
    09-20-2019 07:10 AM
    Are you on ATT? I noticed that my video call option is blocked or entirely. I keep meaning to go back to them and find out what's wrong. I resorted to other video call apps for now but they all have soo many ads.
    09-20-2019 08:02 AM
    Are you on ATT? I noticed that my video call option is blocked or entirely. I keep meaning to go back to them and find out what's wrong. I resorted to other video call apps for now but they all have soo many ads.
    No he means he wants to take a video with his camera while on a call. Not do a video call.
    phone-a-holic likes this.
    09-20-2019 09:01 AM
    I thought you were able to take a video during a phone call. Is my phone the only one that can't do this?
    Nope.
    I haven't tested this, but I wonder if it's due to having video calling enabled.
    It isn't. Even iPhones do the same thing. You can take pictures on a phone call but not video. My guess? The mics are being used for the phone call versus the video.
    phone-a-holic and Vizi like this.
    09-20-2019 09:02 AM
    It isn't. Even iPhones do the same thing. You can take pictures on a phone call but not video. My guess? The mics are being used for the phone call versus the video.
    This. Your mic is being used so it's not gonna let you take a video at the same time.
    09-20-2019 08:11 PM
    If you're using an unlocked device then you won't have that option with AT&T.
    09-20-2019 08:33 PM
    Not video call. An actual video of a game or something
    09-22-2019 03:15 PM
    I'm using the carrier model. I cant get video call to work.
    09-22-2019 11:30 PM