Anyone else notice the stock "Reminders" app on the Note10/Plus is missing? I wasn't a heavy user of it, but I would use it for certain things at the end of my day before I left the office from time to time, and I don't see it anywhere on the device, or the Galaxy App store. I can create the little reminders with Bixby, but it's kind of odd that another "core/stock" app is just missing.
    09-20-2019 04:12 PM
    Anyone else notice the stock "Reminders" app on the Note10/Plus is missing? I wasn't a heavy user of it, but I would use it for certain things at the end of my day before I left the office from time to time, and I don't see it anywhere on the device, or the Galaxy App store. I can create the little reminders with Bixby, but it's kind of odd that another "core/stock" app is just missing.
    You can type it in the search bar in settings
    Serkle K likes this.
    09-20-2019 04:15 PM
    I went to use it the other night and couldn't find it either, even searching for it in settings and the app drawer. I temporarily allowed the edge display (heard it can drain battery - not sure but thought I'd try living without it), and added the Reminder edge panel. After doing that, I apologize I can't recall if I messed with settings ... I notice it's in my apps now, even after disabling edge again.
    09-20-2019 04:16 PM
    I do have it on International Note 10+.
    09-20-2019 04:18 PM
    I went to use it the other night and couldn't find it either, even searching for it in settings and the app drawer. I temporarily allowed the edge display (heard it can drain battery - not sure but thought I'd try living without it), and added the Reminder edge panel. After doing that, I apologize I can't recall if I messed with settings ... I notice it's in my apps now, even after disabling edge again.
    It's there

Screenshot Reminder App??-screenshot_20190920-172943_settings-20suggestions.jpegReminder App??-screenshot_20190920-172936_settings.jpeg
    09-20-2019 04:30 PM
    It's there
    I can appreciate it was for you, but it never showed for me prior to setting up the Edge panel for it first. I even then went to both app stores for it just in case it wasn't installed and couldn't find anything. Not saying it makes sense, but it wouldn't come up any way I looked for it.
    09-20-2019 04:45 PM
    I can appreciate it was for you, but it never showed for me prior to setting up the Edge panel for it first. I even then went to both app stores for it just in case it wasn't installed and couldn't find anything. Not saying it makes sense, but it wouldn't come up any way I looked for it.
    Samsung always moving , deleting things lol
    Or hiding.
    toenail_flicker likes this.
    09-20-2019 04:59 PM
    Samsung always moving , deleting things lol
    Or hiding.
    Or AT&T. I always blame them first.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    09-20-2019 05:03 PM
    Or AT&T. I always blame them first.
    Oh yeah , them also
    09-20-2019 05:03 PM
    It's nowhere to be seen on mine either, unless I go to app drawer and search. It finds it and I can open it from the search result, but still cant see it anywhere else. I didn't notice because I started using Keep to do the same thing and stopped using Reminder.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    09-20-2019 05:42 PM
    I accessed via settings and then via Package Disabler Pro. then did a quick test. I won't use it because I always use google apps first if the same is available. it wasn't in my app drawer.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    09-20-2019 05:46 PM
    It's nowhere to be seen on mine either, unless I go to app drawer and search. It finds it and I can open it from the search result, but still cant see it anywhere else. I didn't notice because I started using Keep to do the same thing and stopped using Reminder.
    I accessed via settings and then via Package Disabler Pro. then did a quick test. I won't use it because I always use google apps first if the same is available. it wasn't in my app drawer.
    Samsung
    toenail_flicker and Serkle K like this.
    09-20-2019 05:55 PM
    Keep became my first choice too, but I had gotten curious and then frustrated that even a search didn't show it - I was just messing with it at that point. LOL
    09-20-2019 05:58 PM
    So after finding it by doing an app drawer search for it, I opened it from the search results, went into its settings, and toggled "Add Reminder Icon" and now it's there. Strange that it was not showing the icon by default.
    09-20-2019 09:25 PM
    Got it on my ATT Note 10+Reminder App??-screenshot_20190920-224815_reminder.jpeg
    09-20-2019 09:48 PM
    For some reason for me, it never showed up when I tried to search in the App Drawer by its name. I had to go into settings, and search for it, and it was already set to show on app screen, but I never saw it or enabled that before. I still added it to the app Drawer.

thanks everyone!
    09-21-2019 01:16 PM