NOTE 10 LED Notification

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
when using aodnotify, are you forced to also see your charging % and icon when using it? mine is permanent now. and now there's a clock too. I want a black screen and only the edge light. thanks.

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
Lepa79,
Confirm that this will show something on the screen when it is off and stay there until it is dismissed ?
Yes. App will literary turns on AOD when your selected apps have notification (like new text or email), and AOD will stay on until you dismiss or read the notification. The Pro version gives you even more control. For example, turn off AOD when you unlock the phone and not necessarily read the notification or dismiss it. I like it very much.

jadenerd

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Is there any way to have the clock on AOD with AOD? I couldn't configure it to see the clock so switched to Glimpse Notify.

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
this and the battery charging info. I tried everything to make them both go away but had to give up on aodnotify ultimately.
Not sure why you want to do that. Why do you want AOD with no clock? Anyway, you might want to try aodNotify. Seems to have that option but I don't use it or need it..

20190928_230214.jpeg