o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Today is 30 days with my note 10 plus and I couldn't be happier. This device had exceeded my expectations with top notch performance IMHO. How is everyone else's note performing for then?

Jamie Wooten

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I've had mine a little over a week. Gotta be honest I went back to my iPhone for a day but back on the note 10 plus now. Trying to get use to some little things that android does differently.

rabernet

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm even happier with it, now that I got confirmation from Verizon that they were giving me the full trade in value of $450 for my Note 8 (which had a small cracked area by the camera).

But yes, I love this phone - no regrets - and I waited until the LAST hours of pre-order to actually pull the trigger. I had planned to pass this year. Once I figured out my monthly payments actually worked out less than my Note 8 with the trade in, and a well timed ad from Samsung on FB regarding the $150 credit for their store, and I was sunk. LOL

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I loved my note 8 so much, and realizing I've had this for about a month is the first time I even thought about the note 8.

Jax112

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
No regrets here even though I gave up the LED notification, rear fingerprint sensor didn't really use a 35 mm Jack at all I'm Bluetooth all the way but the battery life is superb. All in all this is a better phone.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
The note 10+ has been great for me. It is a performance champ! I have yet to have any slowdowns and I love the ram management on this device.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
I have had my Note 10+ for a few weeks now. But, I struggle with 2 things, and said things are really in relation to the same use on the iPhone XS Max.

- using the camera, for point and shoot. I feel I get better results on my iPhone XS Max. On the Note 10+, I often feel I need to set settings. But, I simply want/need a point and shoot
- fingerprint scanner works well. HOWEVER, when outside, it is hard to see the fingerprint image on the screen, to know where to place my finger. Thus, to me, I prefer the FaceID on the iPhone (always worked flawlessly for me)
- lastly, the brightness of the device, when outside. I am in Atlanta, GA. And some days it is very bright out. Even with the screen brightness high, often difficult to see the screen, when outside

These are just my experiences, as they say, your mileage may vary :)
Yeah in direct sunlight it's not as bright as how my note 8 was IMO. I dont know still love the device though

Jamie Wooten

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Interesting! I just checked, and in 'Always On Display', the Automatic Brightness was NOT on. Alas, since turned it on. Let's see how well it does tomorrow/the coming week.

Thanks for the information.

As a matter of fact, just last week, I was stating that there are so many hidden, and sub-hidden menus on Android. That to me, can at times be a bad thing.

Anyway, I digress...
One of the reasons I've almost put my sim back ok into my iPhone. Lol. Android just takes time to get use to. Thankful for all the YouTube videos out to help walk me through.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I've had mine a little over a week. Gotta be honest I went back to my iPhone for a day but back on the note 10 plus now. Trying to get use to some little things that android does differently.

What little things are you getting used to? There are OS and manufacturer-specific differences, to be sure.

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I find the note much snappier then any iPhone I have. The ram on this phone blows me away its speed is super quick device never slows down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith