I have my Note 10+ paired with my 2016 Nissan Rogue. I listen to Audible on my commute and it works perfectly.

Where it's NOT working perfectly is making calls. With my Note 8, I could turn on the dialer on the steering wheel and say "Call John Smith" and it would start calling. Now I'll say "Call John Smith" and John Smith's name will pop up and then it immediately disconnects. Then when I say "Call John Smith" again, it will say John Smith cannot be found in the phone book. This happens with any name I try (and they ARE in the phone book).

I've tried looking at call settings to see if it's something there. If it is, it's not obvious to me.

Like I said, it worked flawlessly with my Note 8. It does not with my Note 10+.
    09-21-2019 01:32 PM
    Try unpairing the phone in the radio, and unpairing the radio in the phone - then pairing them again, payig attention to the request to allow the radio to access the phone's contacts.

If it still doesn't work, See if Nissan has an update to the radio's firmware. If not, there's nothing you can do about it. (The car is 4 model years old already. The Note 8 came out 2 years ago. Specs tend to change over time.)
    09-21-2019 01:48 PM
    Try unpairing the phone in the radio, and unpairing the radio in the phone - then pairing them again, payig attention to the request to allow the radio to access the phone's contacts.

If it still doesn't work, See if Nissan has an update to the radio's firmware. If not, there's nothing you can do about it. (The car is 4 model years old already. The Note 8 came out 2 years ago. Specs tend to change over time.)
    Thank you - I will try that!

I can still accept calls - it's not often that I need to make calls, so as long as I can continue to listen to Audible and answer calls - it's still better than nothing (in Georgia, we're hands free, so it's convenient to be able to answer the phone through bluetooth).
    09-21-2019 01:51 PM
    Use google to make the phone call.
    rabernet likes this.
    09-21-2019 02:21 PM
    I have a 2018 Rogue, and I don't use the phone button on the steering wheel just for this reason. Just say "Hey Google. Call xxxx". That worked/works great in my Rogue with my Note 8 and Note 10+. Of course, on your phone, you have to have "Hey Google" turned on to do this.
    rabernet likes this.
    09-21-2019 02:39 PM
    Good idea both of you! I'll give that a try as well!
    09-21-2019 02:42 PM
    Actually - I think I like "Hey Google" better than the dialer on the Rogue - I don't have to wait on the Rogue to give me instructions to dial each time! Thank you again!
    09-21-2019 02:48 PM
    Actually - I think I like "Hey Google" better than the dialer on the Rogue - I don't have to wait on the Rogue to give me instructions to dial each time! Thank you again!
    Trust me. You'll love it. You are using Android Auto, are you not? If so, have you tried the new beta version of it? To turn it on, you have to go into Android Auto on your phone while disconnected from your Rogue. It's right at the top of the Settings screen, "Try new Android Auto". I've been using it for a couple of weeks now and I think it's a significant improvement.
    rabernet likes this.
    09-21-2019 02:59 PM
    Trust me. You'll love it. You are using Android Auto, are you not? If so, have you tried the new beta version of it? To turn it on, you have to go into Android Auto on your phone while disconnected from your Rogue. It's right at the top of the Settings screen, "Try new Android Auto". I've been using it for a couple of weeks now and I think it's a significant improvement.
    No - I haven't used or tried it - I don't think my '16 Rogue has it (but I haven't tried really hard to look for it, if I'm honest). I'll take a look at it and see about trying it!
    09-21-2019 03:29 PM
    No - I haven't used or tried it - I don't think my '16 Rogue has it (but I haven't tried really hard to look for it, if I'm honest). I'll take a look at it and see about trying it!
    Be aware that, to properly use Android Auto, if your Rogue is equipped with it, you need to use a USB cable. Android Auto uses a combination of the USB cable and Bluetooth to achieve its functionality. Good luck.
    rabernet likes this.
    09-21-2019 04:12 PM
    Be aware that, to properly use Android Auto, if your Rogue is equipped with it, you need to use a USB cable. Android Auto uses a combination of the USB cable and Bluetooth to achieve its functionality. Good luck.
    I looked online and the 2016 Rogue is NOT equipped with Android Auto.
    09-21-2019 04:17 PM
    I looked online and the 2016 Rogue is NOT equipped with Android Auto.
    That's a shame. But as described above, "Hey Google" should still work connected to the radio via bluetooth with both phone and contacts enabled.
    09-21-2019 04:27 PM
    That's a shame. But as described above, "Hey Google" should still work connected to the radio via bluetooth with both phone and contacts enabled.
    Which is all I really needed it to do (besides play my Audible books, which it already does). So - you DID solve my problem for me!
    09-21-2019 04:46 PM