Disabled forced updates?

mattatwar

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
M Verizon note 10 said I have 9 times to delay the update and after that it's forced, anyway to disabled this without root?

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
I dumped Sprint 11 years ago.

we've been with them almost since day one of cell phones and sprint. I think my son was eight then. I tolerate them for the unlimited everything. I just don't take their updates until I know their safe and I don't use their stores. they tend to be clueless.

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
and, we tried Verizon for one month in 2005 or so. really didn't like it and switched right back to sprint. it was good to experiment though.

anon(7901790)

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
and, we tried Verizon for one month in 2005 or so. really didn't like it and switched right back to sprint. it was good to experiment though.
That's because Verizon in 2005 sucked. At that time I was Sprint. Things started going down hill for Sprint when it bought Nextel and then rolled out its WiMax network.

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
That's because Verizon in 2005 sucked. At that time I was Sprint. Things started going down hill for Sprint when it bought Nextel and then rolled out its WiMax network.

tl&dr:
we're good with it. we talked about switching on and off over the years but honestly it meets our needs with no fuss or muss. my son gets great service and I don't care because I live remotely and have a device that gives me signal when I need it. and the better the phones get, the less I worry about signal. we have been with our current plan forever it seems like, but I did agree to a change because we will have the same service exactly - unlimited everything - for about $30 less a month between us. even then, my son didn't care if we switched anything so if I hate it I can revert in 30 days. it's savings so I doubt I'll be unhappy. talked with billing because I refuse to talk to sales and I was calling about a billing issue anyway. paid off my son's device and mine the same day and I grabbed my unlocked 10+.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy