NOTE 10+ VS IPHONE 11 pro max speed test

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Same thing was said by MANY about the Note 9.
Truth is, there's more than one truth. Everyone has their own version of the truth. I'm sure the Note 9 was a worthy successor. For those that like the 10+ or never had a 9, they might say the same thing about the 10+.
I never had a 7 or a 9 because I didn't like the idea of touchwiz. One Ui changed that for me and I first went with the S10+. I had no intention of getting a Note 10+ but the trade in for my Pixel was just too much to resist.

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
So which flagship won?

Performance, Drop Test and the Camera. Not worried about it.

Seriously. Both are flagship devices, just flip a coin.

If you can get both even better. LOL

anon(7901790)

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
So which flagship won?

Performance, Drop Test and the Camera. Not worried about it.

Seriously. Both are flagship devices, just flip a coin.

If you can get both even better. LOL
But with the Note you can do things other than Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and Netflix.

Just sayin'

cornettbr

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Classic. Suddenly trying to discredit something once you don’t always win in the test.

That said, I’m not too sure whether the video is clickbait or a valid test.

I mean if you read the tweets they discredited the test while they were winning, not only when they weren’t. Honestly I don’t think those tests are a great indicator of performance either way.

Bkdodger1

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
I have a new phone ritual ..I wait for the first YouTube video with speed test of apps I watch it once over a cup of coffee ...then I shake my head several times trying not to spit any coffee out ...

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Apple devices are always slower they never set the world on fire for speed. They are great devices but the OS is choked back by apple so they don't need as much ram to handle all the apps running. The note 10 with its 12 mbps of ram makes it a monster as far as speed goes and no phone can beat it.

anon(7901790)

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
I agree. The N7 had just about everything I wanted. Now the N10+ has taken over as my favorite.
I never had the Note 7. I had an iPhone (I was weak) at the time. It was a dark time in my life, I was vulnerable because Microsoft killed off Windows Mobile and I was whoring myself out to any phone maker. Before the iPhone phase, I had tried an HTC and was less than wowed.

I came back into the Samsung fold with the. S8+. I'm going to stick with Samsung, unless Microsoft comes out with something truly better.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
I never had the Note 7. I had an iPhone (I was weak) at the time. It was a dark time in my life, I was vulnerable because Microsoft killed off Windows Mobile and I was whoring myself out to any phone maker. Before the iPhone phase, I had tried an HTC and was less than wowed.

I came back into the Samsung fold with the. S8+. I'm going to stick with Samsung, unless Microsoft comes out with something truly better.

Lol I wouldn't say you were weak. When the N7 went bust, I went back to iPhone with the 7 & 7+. Then went back to Samsung with the S8.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma