Possibly buyer's remorse

Mrsfwh3

Oct 18, 2018
Visit site
Had Note 10plus for a month now and I began getting bored. So I ordered a Google Pixel 3XL. I love that phone but decided to send it back, due to being strapped to a device payment for the Note. I loved everything about the Pixel. Selfie camera is good, caller ID is good, regular camera is amazing. It is almost like the iPhone fans of the IOS ecosystem. All Google apps and it's phone, just work seamlessly! Then I get back on my Note and I begin liking it again. Sigh. I have such a phone addiction problem. I also have an iPhone XS Max.... Why can I not be satisfied?!

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
Had Note 10plus for a month now and I began getting bored. So I ordered a Google Pixel 3XL. I love that phone but decided to send it back, due to being strapped to a device payment for the Note. I loved everything about the Pixel. Selfie camera is good, caller ID is good, regular camera is amazing. It is almost like the iPhone fans of the IOS ecosystem. All Google apps and it's phone, just work seamlessly! Then I get back on my Note and I begin liking it again. Sigh. I have such a phone addiction problem. I also have an iPhone XS Max.... Why can I not be satisfied?!
Life is so complicated with multiple phones. Been their multiple times. I was just today looking for pixel 3 xl on Craigslist just so I can have one for the camera lol.

But like you said, Note 10+ is just a beast of a phone. So why even bother. So far, I have resisted the addiction and on my way to a happier life.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Get one that you simply like the most. The one that has the most pros and go with it. Hard to find a phone that 100% satisfies every possible need / want.

ezdoit

Sep 20, 2019
Visit site

Enjoy the addiction and enjoy the phones. The fact you came here and posted your use of several phones tells me you are satisfied, just don't know it. Turn'm all on, sit back, pour some wine, light a candle and ENJOY!

lateck2

Sep 11, 2016
Visit site
I am very happy with my Note 10+ and won't change! OP, have fun with your other phone, it's your choice.
I am tired of all the folks that post here they want to change to an iPhone or Pixel or what ever. Please just do it!
Why try to influence Note users? We respect your decision.

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Super happy with my note 10 plus but I also carry an IOS device and got a great trade in on my 7plus with tmobile so I picked up the new 11. Honestly I could care less about the 11 I am constantly using my note all day and just answer calls on my 11. Samsung did a super job this year with the note 10 IMHO.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Super happy with my note 10 plus but I also carry an IOS device and got a great trade in on my 7plus with tmobile so I picked up the new 11. Honestly I could care less about the 11 I am constantly using my note all day and just answer calls on my 11. Samsung did a super job this year with the note 10 IMHO.

And see this is a perfect example. I'm complete opposite. I had the iPhone XS Max and went to the 11 Pro Max and couldn't be happier... But for me things like FaceTime with relatives and iMessage ease is great for sending videos of the nephew and such.

Phones really depends on the needs and wants of a person. After that they can look at the market and decided what works best for them in their situation.

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
And see this is a perfect example. I'm complete opposite. I had the iPhone XS Max and went to the 11 Pro Max and couldn't be happier... But for me things like FaceTime with relatives and iMessage ease is great for sending videos of the nephew and such.

Phones really depends on the needs and wants of a person. After that they can look at the market and decided what works best for them in their situation.
100% true

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
The pixel is great, but the note 10 + screen is just so much better IMO So's the feel in hand. The note 10 plus just feels so premium, I can't use any of my other phones now. Will be using the note 10+ for the foreseeable future.

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
I'm never satisfied either. I was playing around with the iPhone 11 Pro Max Ultimate Edition or whatever they call it and I actually liked the dark mode on iOS 13 and the battery life is spectacular. The battery life on my Note 10+ is "meh" -- basically average. But I know I'd miss the S Pen if I got rid of my Note and I'd have buyer's remorse if I purchased the iPhone 11 Pro Max.

The struggles of being privileged.

burwil

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
You say you're liking the Note again. What are you remorseful about? Sounds like the problem is, as you have said, addiction to things. Maybe you need to get that sorted out first.

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Yup, sounds about right. It's a vicious cycle. But the Note always ends up coming back as my Primary device and my secondary device cycles between iPhone 11 Pro Max, S10+, Google Pixel 2 XL and soon to be Galaxy Fold and Pixel 4. But the 2XL will be retired once I get the 4.

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
Yup, sounds about right. It's a vicious cycle. But the Note always ends up coming back as my Primary device and my secondary device cycles between iPhone 11 Pro Max, S10+, Google Pixel 2 XL and soon to be Galaxy Fold and Pixel 4. But the 2XL will be retired once I get the 4.
Dang, not sure you are allowed to talk here. You've got a bigger problem than the OP.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I enjoy various devices myself. I do like trying new ways to get what I need done. I'm finding that more and more, I can get what I need from almost any phone. I don't have any loyalty to any one brand, but I always end up with a Note year in and year out. Seems to be the best fit for me.

The one thing I can never understand is being "bored" with a phone. I don't even know what that means. It's a device that helps you do the things you need to do. Either it does or it doesn't. Maybe I'm missing out on something.

Knightmayre90

Jan 18, 2018
Visit site
Totally get you with this, been through 4 phones in the last 16 months. I'm on the Note 10 plus and have to say the upgrade from the Note 9 was a great choice. This phone is a great upgrade in my opinion and I can't see myself changing anytime soon. But I guess that's one thing about the phone market, so much choice, so many small differences that attract each one of us. This is fun

polbit

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Damn, I have no idea how you guys enjoy keeping and swapping multiple phones all the time. One phone at a time for me, and now I'm down to 24 month upgrade cycle, done spending $1k+ every year on tiny, iterative changes.

<Goes back to his garage, and looks at his three motorcycles, two of which are less than one year old. Hmm...>

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer