Weird goings on.

Nodnerb

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
So all of the sudden my wifi and network signals are gone from my notification bar. I’m using nova launcher. I haven’t changed anything or downloaded anything new. I do have connection to network and wifi though. So I reboot my phone and no change. But it keeps prompting me that it is trying to connect to my computer. My phone has never been connected to a computer and I’ve never seen this before. Anyone know what app this may be so I can disable it? And obviously, what the heck happened to my network status icons?
Thanks!

Sophos

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I think you may have two different things going on.
The connect to a computer notification seems to be a bug going around on the note 10/+. I've a lot of posts here and on Reddit with users experiencing the same thing (including myself).

For the missing network icons, do you have Goodlock installed, or are you using some custom launcher?

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I have goodlock installed and use nova. But haven't made any changes to either.
Check the status bar options in Good Lock, I'm not sure why but many members have reported issues after some options where enabled or disabled on their own or after an update.

Sophos

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I have goodlock installed and use nova. But haven't made any changes to either.
I'd check icon visability in quickstar within the Goodlock app first.
be6fec8a0f1e39a271de7742f8fa43bc.jpg

Nodnerb

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Ok. Thanks for everyone's help. I downloaded quick star not long ago but never got around to even playing with it. I toggled it off and my status ions came back.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke