I really like the Note 10 camera and beauty mode for online dating.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I must say the camera on this phone is much better than the previous Notes!

I really like the beauty mode on it. For my online dating profile on Match and Facebook dating I use the beauty mode for my main profile pic so it shows my face really well!

It does a good job of making acne scars and your fine lines invisible. Since using Note 10 pics for my profile photo I notice I'm getting a bit more replies and people looking at my profile!

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

I really like the beauty mode on it. For my online dating profile on Match and Facebook dating I use the beauty mode for my main profile pic so it shows my face really well!

It does a good job of making acne scars and your fine lines invisible. Since using Note 10 pics for my profile photo I notice I'm getting a bit more replies and people looking at my profile!

hahahaha.

darrenm

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
I agree wholeheartedly. For years o tried these sites with no luck and then all of a sudden.... it's like my momma set me up with all the young ladies in town. The picture mode definitely helps get the ladies. I'm coming from the first flip phone ever that had a camera circa '02, and the weight and size of the phone are making my forearms pop, bro man. Thanks to Samsung, I am a new man.... oh and momma of course for talking me into getting out there. Watch out ladies, here goes nothin.

Sunday at the local diner... banana and tapioca shakes on me, my favorite.

adegbenroagoro

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site

It's a technological version of what the ladies do with their makeup 🙂

Casey Cheung

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I think Snapchat has the new Baywatch Filter plug-in.

Back in my Hasselblad medium format film days, we used Softar filters which come in strengths of 1, 2, and 3. For young girls, they might only need a Softar 1 filter on the front of the lens. For women over 30 to 50, maybe a Softar 2 or even a 3. If for a total non-looker, we would say "stack 'em!" I think my Carl Zeiss lenses were stacked back in the day.

Gary02468

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
You could also ask Bixby to fabricate a more impressive profile for you, and to provide you with more romantic and sophisticated chat dialog. The only problem is that if both parties use these tools, you end up with two bots dating each other.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
It's a technological version of what the ladies do with their makeup ??????

The ladies use it too. Like when you see a profile early 40s but they look like early 30s but you can tell it's the camera hiding their fine lines and such.

I met a 39 year old, soon to be 40 on FB dating. Will probably go out on a date soon but she says I look really young which I turn 36 end of the month.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
It's a technological version of what the ladies do with their makeup 🙂

The ladies use it too. Like when you see a profile early 40s but they look like early 30s but you can tell it's the camera hiding their fine lines and such.

I met a 39 year old, soon to be 40 on FB dating. Will probably go out on a date soon but she says I look really young which I turn 36 end of the month.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Even with beauty mode off, Samsung made it so that there is still some skin smoothening. With it off, I prefer to see details.