What is your ultimate Note 10 plus color

DARK Vader777

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
I Always was an always bet black color for my Note Phone.
Then Aura Glow came along.
I use a clear Spigen case sometimes now. But as of lately I have to rock it naked.

I place my phone face down on any table in any store and someone's always eyeballing it. They always ask what kind of phone is that? Followed by is that a case?

I casually pick it up proudly showing my phone off to everyone.

Niiiiice😁

Aura Glow has become my favorite color, but if Samsung came up with custom colors.

I would have to go with metallic midnight green.
I'm a Philadelphia Eagle fan and wouldn't mind just rocking my phone in it's teams color.
No skins, straight color.

What would be your custom color if Samsung allowed it?

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I Always was an always bet black color for my Note Phone.
Then Aura Glow came along.
I use a clear Spigen case sometimes now. But as of lately I have to rock it naked.

I place my phone face down on any table in any store and someone's always eyeballing it. They always ask what kind of phone is that? Followed by is that a case?

I casually pick it up proudly showing my phone off to everyone.

Niiiiice??????

Aura Glow has become my favorite color, but if Samsung came up with custom colors.

I would have to go with metallic midnight green.
I'm a Philadelphia Eagle fan and wouldn't mind just rocking my phone in it's teams color.
No skins, straight color.

What would be your custom color if Samsung allowed it?

Custom? Carbon Black...

DARK Vader777

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
Color is a matter of taste. There is no best color.

So if Samsung said, "we are doing something unprecedented for the first time. We are giving you the opportunity to make the next Note your favorite color. It can be any color you can think of, let me understand, you have none?
Just asking that's all

DARK Vader777

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
I would like an option for transparent, but wouldn't that be an absence of color?

Good question, I've never seen a clear Phone. I like the thought of it. But yes, you could say I don't want any color, I would like it to be transparent. As you wish, so it is written, so it shall be done.
Nice one!!!

7h3d34f0n3

Sep 13, 2017
Visit site
I would be screwed if there was the new black 3.0 (99.999999999999% light absorbing black) that bugger would blend into any shadow I bet.

gyounk

Sep 9, 2017
Visit site
Not eagle green. Plus samsung could not get custom colors on the fold to ship.out in the end.

So silver and black I guess.

da7thsign

Aug 28, 2017
Visit site
Maybe black with the aura glow reflections, would look cool kinda like an oil spill with milk lol. Or a Vanta Black phone would be nice

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers