11-14-2019 08:51 AM
108 ... 345
tools
    who doesn't cut back points, rewards or whatever once their service is established. main purpose of the points is to get people using the service, see how easy and convenient it is then eventually they will take them all away. imho
    toenail_flicker likes this.
    10-14-2019 04:58 PM
    it's never about the customer or the points, and not just Samsung, it's only about the data they can scrape and sell.
    10-14-2019 07:45 PM
    I could never get Samsung Pay to work on my S9+. I know it was set up ok on my phone because I got notifications from my bank and Samsung Pay saying my cards had been added successfully, but it never worked when I tried to use it.

I have tried again with my Note 10+ 5G and my Galaxy Watch, and it works perfectly, too perfectly!

I went to a local coffee shop that is cash-free to try it and it was successful, so I had my coffee and went shopping using only Samsung Pay with my Galaxy Watch and managed to spend quite a bit of money without much effort at all.
    11B1P likes this.
    10-15-2019 09:46 AM
    I could never get Samsung Pay to work on my S9+. I know it was set up ok on my phone because I got notifications from my bank and Samsung Pay saying my cards had been added successfully, but it never worked when I tried to use it.

I have tried again with my Note 10+ 5G and my Galaxy Watch, and it works perfectly, too perfectly!

I went to a local coffee shop that is cash-free to try it and it was successful, so I had my coffee and went shopping using only Samsung Pay with my Galaxy Watch and managed to spend quite a bit of money without much effort at all.
    It's funny but sometimes one of my cards hiccups at the Subway turnstile and I have to switch debit cards
    10-15-2019 09:51 AM
    Not sure whether to ask this here or start a new thread. Has anyone used Samsung Pay in Europe? I will have my phone with me, but I will not have a data plan on my brief trip to Europe. I am planning to use my phone for pictures and on WiFi at my hotel. Just got to wondering if Samsung Pay will work when I am out and about.
    11-11-2019 10:20 AM
    The one place that baffles me is Kroger (grocery store). The one time I tried to use SP there, the cashier said I wasn't allowed to use it. I told her it would work, but she said even it it would work, they wouldn't allow it. I thought she was confused and just didn't understand, so I pressed on and used SP. She called over her manager and she cancelled the transaction, saying they would not allow payments by phone. ANY phone. I remember that manager treating me like I was a crook and trying to get away with something.
    I use Samsung Pay at Kroger all of the time in the Indianapolis area. I have only had it fail once there the very first time. It was with my debit card and I tried using PIN. Have ran it as credit every other time and have had success at Kroger. The cashiers don't even give me a second look.
    11-12-2019 12:54 AM
    Hardly any banks here in Ireland supports Samsung Pay but Google Pay works nearly everywhere
    11-12-2019 03:40 AM
    Not sure whether to ask this here or start a new thread. Has anyone used Samsung Pay in Europe? I will have my phone with me, but I will not have a data plan on my brief trip to Europe. I am planning to use my phone for pictures and on WiFi at my hotel. Just got to wondering if Samsung Pay will work when I am out and about.
    Samsung Pay will allow up to 5 transactions without connectivity just not sure if there's an amount limit or if it's excepted in Europe or not.
    11-14-2019 08:51 AM
108 ... 345