Not sure exactly, but, I believe I have had my Note 10+ for about 5 weeks now.
    However, I now feel as if I should be doing something to it, installing apps, mods, or something.

Weird, I know. But...
    10-04-2019 05:07 PM
    However, I now feel as if I should be doing something to it, installing apps, mods, or something.

Weird, I know. But...
    I've got three different launchers on my phone. I'm always tweaking. I feel the same, I'm always trying to do something different.
    ivanwi11iams and EgretOwl2 like this.
    10-04-2019 05:14 PM
    You know, I might install Nova Prime, and get back into swapping icon packs.
    Since the use of the Note 10+, I have only used One UI. I do like the simplicity of it.

I've got three different launchers on my phone. I'm always tweaking. I feel the same, I'm always trying to do something different.
    10-04-2019 05:22 PM
    I just learned more about the edge panel today very cool! My favorite is quick tools.
    gendo667 likes this.
    10-04-2019 05:30 PM
    I'm on the S10. Since getting this device I've been on a pretty consistent Nova/One UI rotation. For whatever reason, Action Launcher has fallen off my radar, but it's also set up and ready.
    EgretOwl2 and ivanwi11iams like this.
    10-04-2019 05:31 PM

Weird, I know. But...
    Good Lock. Get that installed
    gendo667 and ivanwi11iams like this.
    10-04-2019 06:59 PM
    I agree that the Goodlock App offers some very useful plug ins to use.

I paid for Nova Prime quite a while ago but Samsung One Ui ticks my wants and needs boxes right now.

Themes and icon packs available via the Samsung Theme Store is enough for me too.

I like customisation but not customisation for the sake of it.

It needs to be useful for my every day uses mixed in with a little touch of aesthetic mix up.

i.e

i change the navigation icons using one of the Goodlock plug ins.
    10-05-2019 02:11 AM

Weird, I know. But...
    I'm at the other end of the spectrum. Once I've set up a new phone in the "honeymoon" period it stays exactly the same in appearance until I sell it 2 years later. I only use a Pure Black wallpaper too.
    10-05-2019 05:55 AM

Weird, I know. But...
    Maybe put a skin on it. Gives it a different feel. I know some feel putting skins on the phone is a sacrilege, but, it does switch it up a bit.
    10-05-2019 06:28 AM
    I'm at the other end of the spectrum. Once I've set up a new phone in the "honeymoon" period it stays exactly the same in appearance until I sell it 2 years later. I only use a Pure Black wallpaper too.
    Exactly with me too. I setup and customize (Goodlock) based on how I use and it stays that way. I closely monitor the apps which I don't use or if an app functionality is built in to Samsung installed apps and remove unwanted or duplicate apps and keep my phone to minimum and clean. Samsung apps are great and they are neatly integrated, so I make sure I don't have any duplicate bloat.
    toenail_flicker likes this.
    10-05-2019 10:31 AM
    still honeymooning here, not yet a month, so I'm still tweaking things, learning things. my wallpaper will be consistent except for the holidays - Halloween, etc. same one I used on my Note 8. love it so other than my seasonal walls, it is my forever wallpaper. primarily black with gray tones and a teeny bit of white, though not much. it's funny because I save a lot fun wallpapers but seldom apply them because I love this one so much.

almost all the apps I want disabled are handled. still tweaking that too, but pretty happy with it right now. once I'm done, which is fairly soon, it will stay that way until my next note in two years. LOVING the unlocked version. it's amazing.
    10-05-2019 10:51 AM
    One UI for me.
    For me Samsung nailed it!
    10-05-2019 12:21 PM
    Typically I use only black wallpapers. But, with the release of the Note 10+, there was a p app released, WallPixel. They make wallpapers with the camera area cut out. Not bad actually...

10-05-2019 12:30 PM
    You know, after all the awful past launchers that Samsung had, One UI is a serious upgrade!

One UI for me.
    For me Samsung nailed it!
    10-05-2019 12:34 PM