Any idea why SideSync is Not available for Note 10?

KruseLudsMobile

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
Some of these apps for moving files also do not keep the EXIF data in the photos so that is lost and screws up the order when viewing the photos later in the gallery app!

SideSync allowed me to drag and drop files, and also have a fully functional window the same size as the phone, showing its home screen, off to one side while working on my PC. Does link do that?

galaxyfive

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
It doesn't show up when I search for it on Google play. What am I missing?

Maybe you can go through your Library of uninstalled apps and re install it from there?

It does look like however, that DEX replaces SideSync, or at least I think that's the direction Samsung is going.

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
Some of these apps for moving files also do not keep the EXIF data in the photos so that is lost and screws up the order when viewing the photos later in the gallery app!

SideSync allowed me to drag and drop files, and also have a fully functional window the same size as the phone, showing its home screen, off to one side while working on my PC. Does link do that?
That's exactly why I was looking to use it with my tablet. And no, window link do not do that. Actually no other app does what SideSync is able to. Flow does a bit but when you are mirroring the phone on your tablet, it keeps the phone screen on. Stinks. Not sure why Samsung is making Note 10 not compatible with SideSync. Dex doesn't do what SideSync does. And besides, you need a wire for Dex, SideSync is wifi or Bluetooth. Uurrggghhh

jhimmel

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
That's exactly why I was looking to use it with my tablet. And no, window link do not do that. Actually no other app does what SideSync is able to. Flow does a bit but when you are mirroring the phone on your tablet, it keeps the phone screen on. Stinks. Not sure why Samsung is making Note 10 not compatible with SideSync. Dex doesn't do what SideSync does. And besides, you need a wire for Dex, SideSync is wifi or Bluetooth. Uurrggghhh
Pretty sure SideSync is a depreciated app. I think Samsung is phasing it out.

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
Yes. DEX improves on SideSync. Earlier models that don't work with DEX can still use SideSync. It really is a step forward.
No, it is not. I would like to use SideSync on my Samsung tablet so I can mirror my Note 10 and be able to reply to WhatsApp texts. Dex is no good between my tablet and my phone.

galaxyfive

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
No, it is not. I would like to use SideSync on my Samsung tablet so I can mirror my Note 10 and be able to reply to WhatsApp texts. Dex is no good between my tablet and my phone.

That's unfortunate.

a) What model or generation is your tablet?

b) Did you try re installing SideSync on your N10 from your Play Library as suggested?

anon(7901790)

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
I guess to each their own. I personally really like Link to Windows. Much more useful and user friendly than the Verizon Windows Messenger app. I use it every day. I seldom touch my phone when I am in the office.

Yes...and no.

Link to Windows/Your Phone is really useful; and I use it daily. However, there are some things you can't do with Your Phone. You can't delete texts (at least I haven't figured out how). I've also found that sometimes Your Phone doesn't always sync all of my texts. The Windows version of Verizon Messages+ DOES need some improvements though.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gkapidis