Blue or white 10+ ?

tonydroid99

Nov 14, 2016
Visit site
For those who have a blue or white 10+ are you happy with the color or wish you got a different one ?

I'm deciding between blue and white. I originally wanted white but the blue has grown on me a bit. White is also not available anywhere around me while blue is. I was curious to get some input how you guys like the color you picked.

I like to change cases often, which is one reason I like white. I tend to buy the transparent rubber cases which white would look good with any color I use. Also had a N5 in white which I liked very much.

As far the blue I had a coral blue N7, wish the 10+ came in that color. The 10+ blue I don't like as much as coral blue, but it has grown on me a bit from when I first seen it.

rabernet

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I haven't seen either in person, but I like both. I was surprised how much I liked how the white looked in user photos (not normally a choice I'd make). I'm enjoying the aura glow.

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
I bought the white one just because I've always bought black phones. It doesn't really matter to me though because I always use a case.

Last edited:

chazglenn3

Trusted Member
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I highly recommend visiting your local Best Buy, if you have one and looking at the Aura Blue. I was completely sold on the Aura Glow until I did. The Aura Blue is outstanding!

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
I am a blue person normally. My note 8 and 9 both were blue. I got the white Note 10+ this year because I didn't like that the frame on the blue phone is also blue. I am glad I got white. So freaking classy.

Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure IMG_20190824_102050-1.jpegIMG_20190824_102100-1.jpegIMG_20190824_102121-1.jpeg

Samsmome

Mar 19, 2015
Visit site
For those who have a blue or white 10+ are you happy with the color or wish you got a different one ?

I'm deciding between blue and white. I originally wanted white but the blue has grown on me a bit. White is also not available anywhere around me while blue is. I was curious to get some input how you guys like the color you picked.

I like to change cases often, which is one reason I like white. I tend to buy the transparent rubber cases which white would look good with any color I use. Also had a N5 in white which I liked very much.

As far the blue I had a coral blue N7, wish the 10+ came in that color. The 10+ blue I don't like as much as coral blue, but it has grown on me a bit from when I first seen it.

Aura Glow!

BIG CAT 7

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
I got the white for myself and don't regret it. I knew right away that the Glow was going to be a little much for me.