I wasn't quite sure where to post this so I'm going to lay it out here. I'm trying to play music from my Galaxy Watch through my Galaxy earbuds. I have a bunch of music on my watch, but I can't figure out how to play it through my buds without having my phone on me. My goal is to go to the gym and not carry my phone. I'd like to listen to music with only my watch. Any ideas?
    Nostromo79 likes this.
    10-06-2019 04:21 PM
    You probably need to pair the buds to the watch, have you tried that?
    10-06-2019 08:16 PM
    Yes. I've paired my buds with my watch but I can't get music to play only through my Galaxy Watch.
    10-06-2019 08:30 PM
    Are you doing this when your phone is in close vicinity to your Galaxy Watch? I've noticed that my Galaxy Buds will default to connecting to my Note 10+ when I take them out of the case. I pair them to my watch often (successfully, I might add). And I find that each time, I need to explicitly put them into pairing mode, and then connect them to my Galaxy Watch.
    10-06-2019 10:18 PM
    Are you doing this when your phone is in close vicinity to your Galaxy Watch? I've noticed that my Galaxy Buds will default to connecting to my Note 10+ when I take them out of the case. I pair them to my watch often (successfully, I might add). And I find that each time, I need to explicitly put them into pairing mode, and then connect them to my Galaxy Watch.
    Yeah, every time I've tried my N10+ was sitting on the coffee table. My objective is to not carry my phone at the gym. Maybe I'll try turning my phone off and see what happens.
    10-06-2019 10:23 PM
    just turn bluetooth off on the phone to test.
    kevinpleasants likes this.
    10-06-2019 10:30 PM
    Open the Music APP in watch and presa the ICON PHONE.
    10-07-2019 02:00 AM
    I wasn't quite sure where to post this so I'm going to lay it out here. I'm trying to play music from my Galaxy Watch through my Galaxy earbuds. I have a bunch of music on my watch, but I can't figure out how to play it through my buds without having my phone on me. My goal is to go to the gym and not carry my phone. I'd like to listen to music with only my watch. Any ideas?
    Out of curiosity I checked online ( I workout at home so I never need my Galaxy Buds separate from my phone). I tried this and it worked.

https://www.guidingtech.com/connect-...-galaxy-watch/
    10-07-2019 12:41 PM