Bought my Note 10+a month ago, at Verizon. They suggested the Pure Gear liquid screensaver. I said yes and the associate applied the product. Today, I noticed a 'film' on my screen. The plastic film was still on my phone! They had applied a $50 screen protectant on the protective plastic film! They did replace it for free. Am I the only one that took that long to notice the plastic film?
    10-07-2019 09:58 PM
    Bought my Note 10+a month ago, at Verizon. They suggested the Pure Gear liquid screensaver. I said yes and the associate applied the product. Today, I noticed a 'film' on my screen. The plastic film was still on my phone! They had applied a $50 screen protectant on the protective plastic film! They did replace it for free. Am I the only one that took that long to notice the plastic film?
    Pretty much knew this since YouTubers and people hands on with the phone pre-order.
    Apple2Droid likes this.
    10-07-2019 10:00 PM
    there were side pieces and a back piece as well. did you get those off? the back piece was more obvious.
    10-07-2019 10:00 PM
    there were side pieces and a back piece as well. did you get those off? the back piece was more obvious.
    Lol. I noticed the top one a few days ago and pulled it off. Still have the screen protector on though.
    10-07-2019 10:07 PM
    Suppose I better check! 🤣
    toenail_flicker likes this.
    10-07-2019 10:11 PM
    Suppose I better check!
    Those ones around the band of the phones were harder to detect lol
    toenail_flicker and msm0511 like this.
    10-07-2019 11:05 PM
    The top one is actually a screen protector meant to stay on. With that liquid screen protector, how does that work with the FPS. Also, those liquid screen protectors need to be reapplied as they wear off.
    10-08-2019 03:49 AM
    I actually thought the plastic with the tabs that you are supposed to pull off was the screen protector Samsung provided for a week before I realized the actual protector was under that. I talked so much crap because I thought Samsung was being cheap and put a crappy protector on. Lol
    10-08-2019 04:19 AM
    The top one is actually a screen protector meant to stay on. With that liquid screen protector, how does that work with the FPS. Also, those liquid screen protectors need to be reapplied as they wear off.
    It came off pretty easy. And I don't think the liquid was supposed to be put on top of it.
    10-08-2019 04:32 PM
    I'm not a fan of liquid screen protectors. I had one on my S8+ and then I realized that once you put it on, it essentially becomes part of the screen. As far as I know, once it is applied (correctly) it doesn't come off; and it doesn't really provide that much extra protection. If something hits your screen hard enough to crack the liquid screen protector, then it will also crack your screen.
    10-08-2019 05:41 PM
    I have never nor will I ever buy one if those expensive screen protectors.
    I have a e pack of film for around $20.
    10-08-2019 05:54 PM
    For me the liquid glass works much better with the FPS than with the plastic screen protector that the phone shipped with. But for me, FPS is still bad. Half the time I don't even try to use it because it's so frustrating. I tried a tempered glass one and couldn't use the FPS at all.
    10-08-2019 05:59 PM
    Those ones around the band of the phones were harder to detect lol
    I had a time trying to get those off. My fingernails were too short to get up under there.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    10-08-2019 07:36 PM
    I'm not a fan of liquid screen protectors. I had one on my S8+ and then I realized that once you put it on, it essentially becomes part of the screen. As far as I know, once it is applied (correctly) it doesn't come off; and it doesn't really provide that much extra protection. If something hits your screen hard enough to crack the liquid screen protector, then it will also crack your screen.
    One of the companies that do liquid screen protectors, think nano, state you need to reapply every so often as it wears off. Liquid screen protectors are mainly for scratches IMO.
    10-08-2019 08:47 PM
    Sounds like a good way to keep the money coming in
    toenail_flicker likes this.
    10-09-2019 09:17 PM
    I had a time trying to get those off. My fingernails were too short to get up under there.
    I left them on until they started to slowly peel
    10-09-2019 09:39 PM
    One of the companies that do liquid screen protectors, think nano, state you need to reapply every so often as it wears off. Liquid screen protectors are mainly for scratches IMO.
    I'm not even convinced they prevent scratches except the lightest of light scratches.

I still stand by the Whitestone Dome. One if the best unpublisized features of the Dome is that when it cracks you can in some cases use it for quite awhile and almost can't tell it's cracked because of the liquid adhesive they use. Another thing that their adhesive is good for is to hide existing scratches under the screen protector.
    10-09-2019 09:44 PM
    I left them on until they started to slowly peel
    Once I got my grubby fingers on there I couldn't stop until I got them pulled off.
    10-09-2019 09:47 PM
    Once I got my grubby fingers on there I couldn't stop until I got them pulled off.
    I actually wasn't sure there was film around the edges because it blended so well. On the S10+ it was much more obvious because of the chromed gold frame. In fact, at first I thought I had scratches on the Note 10+ frame and then realized it had a skin.
    10-09-2019 10:32 PM
    I actually wasn't sure there was film around the edges because it blended so well. On the S10+ it was much more obvious because of the chromed gold frame. In fact, at first I thought I had scratches on the Note 10+ frame and then realized it had a skin.
    they do blend in well
    10-09-2019 10:34 PM