10-18-2019 02:45 PM
112 ... 345
tools
    Agreed. Having see photo comparisons the difference (if any) is minimal. In terms of speed both are equal, despite Apple sheep and marketing trying to convince you that Apple CPUs are the best in the world and benchmarks blah blah blah.

In terms of display I prefer the slightly more saturated colours of Samsung displays to the more muted ones of the iPhone but it comes down to personal preference.

However if you really want a phone that has everything including the kitchen sink and excels at multitasking, note taking etc then the Note 10+ is the one to get (S Pen and Android is way better at multitasking in my experience).

The iPhone 11 Pro is an excellent device as well but falls short in a couple of areas (but also is better in others)
    Why all of the name calling? You don't like that some choose the iphone?
    tekjunkie28 likes this.
    10-16-2019 12:56 PM
    Why all of the name calling? You don't like that some choose the iphone?
    Name calling? I haven’t insulted anybody on this thread, nor have I said that the Note 10+ beats the 11 Pro in every area or that the iPhone 11 Pro is a bad device.

Idk what you’re talking about...just voicing my opinion. I don’t see why anybody should be offended.
    10-16-2019 01:46 PM
    Name calling? I haven’t insulted anybody on this thread, nor have I said that the Note 10+ beats the 11 Pro in every area or that the iPhone 11 Pro is a bad device.

Idk what you’re talking about...just voicing my opinion. I don’t see why anybody should be offended.
    You literally said Apple Sheep...
    10-16-2019 01:57 PM
    Could you tell me what’s not true? Seems everyone is on the same page as I am.
    Obviously not everyone. Many of your comments are subjective; and you stated as such, when making about image and sound quality, and keyboard comparisons.
    NIZMOZ44 likes this.
    10-16-2019 03:18 PM

Yes. Referring to people as apple sheep is derogatory . Just like calling people android sheep , etc. In the end we all like technology that works for us and it may be different than what someone else likes.

I use both my Note10+ and my iPhone X. Good smartphones but I use then for different things.
    10-17-2019 10:39 AM
    I didn’t call anybody on this thread an Apple sheep. It is a derogatory term, but it shouldn’t be taken too seriously. Plenty of people on this forum have used the term without any issues being raised. No need to be overly sensitive. As far as I’m aware I’m not breaking any rules.

Geez
    10-17-2019 02:38 PM
    I didn’t call anybody on this thread an Apple sheep. It is a derogatory term, but it shouldn’t be taken too seriously. Plenty of people on this forum have used the term without any issues being raised. No need to be overly sensitive. As far as I’m aware I’m not breaking any rules.

Geez
    Totally agree. We are on android forum. We have the rights to have little fun. 😁
    Golurk likes this.
    10-17-2019 03:21 PM
    How about this. We on this android forum show better manners.
    10-18-2019 11:33 AM
    100% +1

it's about being kind. anyone can be unkind. the whole world is unkind. let's be better.
    10-18-2019 11:41 AM
    No need to argue about this...you’re making a mountain out of a mole hill. I’ll make sure to try and not say anything ‘offensive’ if you’re on the thread (it wasn’t intended to be or is offensive, but since you’re getting really triggered over it I’ll make an effort).

Sometimes, we have to be realistic. We’ve already wasted too much time arguing about something that really shouldn’t be an issue...people don’t want to join this thread and see an argument over something so minor.
    gyounk likes this.
    10-18-2019 12:16 PM
    I think for a lot of people (including me) phones in general have gotten boring. There's not much new to discover, no new killer apps, features or something like that. Switching to iOS is a very temporary solution though, as it's different enough for a bit, but then it gets even more boring...

Other than the frustrating FPS on my Note 10+, it's basically same as my old Note 9. Screen is a bit bigger, and noticeably enough that I'm keeping it, but really, in day-to-day operations, I've had the basically same phone in my pocket since Note 8 (except for battery life of course).
    tekjunkie28 and Gray Area like this.
    10-18-2019 01:40 PM
    Fun is different from insulting. If we are fair with our views it (the word biased/sheep) doesn't point to us. Of course pointing someone is definitely wrong.
    Golurk likes this.
    10-18-2019 02:45 PM
112 ... 345