Any Charging Screen Burn In?

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I really think we can put to rest about anything being static on the AOD screen. Everything that Samsung puts up on the AOD screen moves a little. You don't even have to stare at it very long to see it move. I am surprised that people still have this question after AOD has been around for so long. Even with the new charging info on the AOD screen, it moves. It would be silly for Samsung to design everything to move except that info? lol

The only instance of screen burn-in I've seen on these forums is the one where someone seemed to get it from the navigation bar at the bottom. I think that was the Note 9 or S9 which I am guessing happened because of constant high brightness and using apps that had the navigator bar up constantly for a very very long time?

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I really think we can put to rest about anything being static on the AOD screen. Everything that Samsung puts up on the AOD screen moves a little. You don't even have to stare at it very long to see it move. I am surprised that people still have this question after AOD has been around for so long. Even with the new charging info on the AOD screen, it moves. It would be silly for Samsung to design everything to move except that info? lol

The only instance of screen burn-in I've seen on these forums is the one where someone seemed to get it from the navigation bar at the bottom. I think that was the Note 9 or S9 which I am guessing happened because of constant high brightness and using apps that had the navigator bar up constantly for a very very long time?

Well, i paid USD$1200 for my N10+ and i just want to make sure. As burn in IS NOT covered by warranty by Samsung Electronics Indonesia...

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Well, i paid USD$1200 for my N10+ and i just want to make sure. As burn in IS NOT covered by warranty by Samsung Electronics Indonesia...
Here in the US you have 1 year manufacturers warranty, if you develop burn in that should be covered under a screen defect in that time frame .

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Here's a way to disable it, but it will disable AOD completely.

Install following

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ccswe.appmanager.samsung

Follow these directions

After installing the program, open it up go to Always on Dispaly , open it up then go to services , then choose Battery alert hide intent service and click it to open it and at bottom of screen chose disable service then go to PluginAOD and open it and choose disable service. and that was it. hopefully this helps.

It works, but like I said, it disables AOD also.

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Here in the US you have 1 year manufacturers warranty, if you develop burn in that should be covered under a screen defect in that time frame .

Not in Indonesia... I forgotten which Samsung it was but i had dead pixels and they wouldnt swap nor repair it for free...

Most recently my friend's S10+ had burn in because of playing too much Pokemon GO and had to pay USD$200(screen) and USD$32(battery)...

Replacing the battery is compulsory in Indonesia...

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
So its been a few months since the N10+ was released. And at first i was afraid of the AOD Charging Notification Burn In.

So im wondering anyone have burn in yet? Or does the Charging Notification move? Because im planning to turn AOD on again...
It won't burn in. It moves constantly.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Not in Indonesia... I forgotten which Samsung it was but i had dead pixels and they wouldnt swap nor repair it for free...

Most recently my friend's S10+ had burn in because of playing too much Pokemon GO and had to pay USD$200(screen) and USD$32(battery)...

Replacing the battery is compulsory in Indonesia...
Oh wow ..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gofuckyourselfandroid