Any Charging Screen Burn In?

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Don't be afraid. Better yet, try aodNotify app. I love it. Turns AOD when you have notifications and back off when you dismiss them.
Thank you. This should be stock. The only reason I kept AOD on all the time was for notifications. I listed the direct link below as aodnotify is not the exact title, shows as a different name. Works good so far, I'll give it my 24 hour test before buying it.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jamworks.alwaysondisplay

ROE_HUNTER

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
It's been said the charging notification moves around like the AOD does.

However on my N10+ 5G I opted to download a black wallpaper and set that up so when my screen goes to sleep when charging I don't get the charging notification , just a black screen.

I was just looking directly at mine on the charging dock and everything(time,FPS, and charging notification) moved to the left slightly all at the same time.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
On Samsung phones , I think it's not a issue to worry about , they know screens and how to prevent burn in out of any phones .

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
Thank you. This should be stock. The only reason I kept AOD on all the time was for notifications. I listed the direct link below as aodnotify is not the exact title, shows as a different name. Works good so far, I'll give it my 24 hour test before buying it.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jamworks.alwaysondisplay
You will love it. Works perfectly for me. Been using it for 2 weeks. And agree, this option of AOD turning on and staying on only when there are notifications we care about should be stock.

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
First question I have is, was it a third party app. Such as Google maps left on for a long time.

I remember the discussion, a quick search of burn-in should pull it up, and while I don't remember what it was that had burned in, I do remember that it was something stock. it was something that shows when the screen is off, etc., if I'm remembering correctly, but it was not a 3rd party app for sure.

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I remember the discussion, a quick search of burn-in should pull it up, and while I don't remember what it was that had burned in, I do remember that it was something stock. it was something that shows when the screen is off, etc., if I'm remembering correctly, but it was not a 3rd party app for sure.

If im not mistaken. It was the Charging Notification...

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Could be, Samsung internet could do it, calculator, anything that doesn't move a little, just stays lit.

Personally, I've never had a burn in and I leave my AOD on all day. I know someone that does, but he left a third party app on all day all the time.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
But the burn in was on a Note 10 device... Thats why i was kinda anti AOD... Just activated it yesterday.... No burn ins so far...
You're talking about the charging, time left at bottom of screen. I remember that also... My guess that person has the phone charging all the time. Up till today my AOD has been on all day every day and all night while charging and no burn in. I suppose there's always going to be some that can burn in. Samsung must not have that part moving, I don't know I'm no expert by any means. I know the clock area and FPS moves.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech