Is it replaceable?
    10-12-2019 06:39 PM
    Yeah it's replaceable , just have to take the phone apart to change it
    Is it replaceable?
    10-12-2019 06:44 PM
    Is that a problem?
    10-12-2019 06:46 PM
    Is that a problem?
    Yeah , it's best left to a repair center to perform this task , require removing rear glass back and possibly some other parts , and if don't use the adhesive when put back together will lose ip water resistant. There no cover to snap off the back and swap out the battery if that was what your thinking?
    10-12-2019 06:51 PM
    Bummer.So how long will the battery last?
    10-12-2019 06:53 PM
    Depends on person to person usage
    1 person maybe get 2 to 3 years , while someone else get a year.
    10-12-2019 06:54 PM
    Thanks I don't use it much.
    10-12-2019 07:28 PM
    Your welcome! I think you should be fine , it's a great device I own one also .
    10-12-2019 07:29 PM
    That question used to play with my OCD... How long can the battery last. How about the health and stuff... Well, i have a few friends who are still using Note 5 and S7 series... Trust me, the battery is still doing well... Not 100% the capacity,but for a phone which has been used for more than 2 years. They look good...
    10-12-2019 09:52 PM
    That question used to play with my OCD... How long can the battery last. How about the health and stuff... Well, i have a few friends who are still using Note 5 and S7 series... Trust me, the battery is still doing well... Not 100% the capacity,but for a phone which has been used for more than 2 years. They look good...
    Well let me put your OCD to rest lol. A battery typically lasts between 300-500 charge cycles. A charge is fully charged to discharged back to fully charged. So let’s say you plug your phone in at 50% every day. Your phone might last 600-1000 days. But here’s the catch. They don’t tell you how much capacity is lost. I’d say 20% but I’m completely guessing on that.
    Hermes Hidayat likes this.
    10-12-2019 10:03 PM
    Well let me put your OCD to rest lol. A battery typically lasts between 300-500 charge cycles. A charge is fully charged to discharged back to fully charged. So let’s say you plug your phone in at 50% every day. Your phone might last 600-1000 days. But here’s the catch. They don’t tell you how much capacity is lost. I’d say 20% but I’m completely guessing on that.
    Haha, i read about that too in Google few years back but i needed solid evidence. Haha. But my friends made me kinda relax after knowing that their devices still hold their charge...
    tekjunkie28 likes this.
    10-12-2019 10:20 PM
    Haha, i read about that too in Google few years back but i needed solid evidence. Haha. But my friends made me kinda relax after knowing that their devices still hold their charge...
    Yea i read that also years ago but it’s still relevant to an extent. There are several factors that go into battery lifespan. What you should do is buy a few wireless charge mats and just put those in places you frequent. Just lay it on the charger whenever your not using it. It’s not gonna hurt and battery life will never be an issue. It’s also not nearly as bad for the battery. Also never fully discharge one and then charge it. I used to see that being said a lot. Another one was to do that when you 1st get a new device and that will “calibrate” it. It’s simply not true.
    10-12-2019 10:27 PM
    Yea i read that also years ago but it’s still relevant to an extent. There are several factors that go into battery lifespan. What you should do is buy a few wireless charge mats and just put those in places you frequent. Just lay it on the charger whenever your not using it. It’s not gonna hurt and battery life will never be an issue. It’s also not nearly as bad for the battery. Also never fully discharge one and then charge it. I used to see that being said a lot. Another one was to do that when you 1st get a new device and that will “calibrate” it. It’s simply not true.
    I never calibrate... Seems fishy hahaha. Well im no longer OCD anyways(No Screen Protector, No Case, Fast Charging all the time) my N10+ is ready to die like a real man xD.
    tekjunkie28 likes this.
    10-12-2019 10:31 PM
    I never calibrate... Seems fishy hahaha. Well im no longer OCD anyways(No Screen Protector, No Case, Fast Charging all the time) my N10+ is ready to die like a real man xD.
    Damn dude. I never go out and don’t use protection. I hate scratches on a screen. I learned my lesson with the Motorola RAZR V3c. I used to be a plumber and digging ditches. That phone screen was so scratched you couldn’t use it during the day. I also never used a screen protector on my OG droid. I even took a knife to it and it was perfect. No phone now could do that.
    10-12-2019 10:37 PM
    Damn dude. I never go out and don’t use protection. I hate scratches on a screen. I learned my lesson with the Motorola RAZR V3c. I used to be a plumber and digging ditches. That phone screen was so scratched you couldn’t use it during the day. I also never used a screen protector on my OG droid. I even took a knife to it and it was perfect. No phone now could do that.
    Its because my wife said if i always take good care of my phone that means it wont be damaged thus no new phones in the future. So i was like ah screw this... Makes sense though. No point taking good care(OCD level care) when in the end im just gonna sell it for lets say an S11+ or latest N11+...

Before OCD left chat. Every night, and i mean EVERY SINGLE NIGHT before bed i take 30mins minimum to clean my phone... I mean its literally fml...
    10-12-2019 10:43 PM
    Its because my wife said if i always take good care of my phone that means it wont be damaged thus no new phones in the future. So i was like ah screw this... Makes sense though. No point taking good care(OCD level care) when in the end im just gonna sell it for lets say an S11+ or latest N11+...

Before OCD left chat. Every night, and i mean EVERY SINGLE NIGHT before bed i take 30mins minimum to clean my phone... I mean its literally fml...
    Lmao.

Yea I think I’m just going to start selling my phones every year again like I used to. Verizon now requires complete device payoff before you can upgrade... well fml. I’ll just buy outright and sell my perfectly good device for about the same as a promo offer would be.
    10-12-2019 11:16 PM
    You don’t use your device much or...? Don’t be skeered it’s fine. My note 8 still has what I think is killer good battery and I’ve charged it every day and sometimes multiple times of day. It’s been going over 730 days so.
    10-12-2019 11:20 PM
    Lmao.

Yea I think I’m just going to start selling my phones every year again like I used to. Verizon now requires complete device payoff before you can upgrade... well fml. I’ll just buy outright and sell my perfectly good device for about the same as a promo offer would be.
    My longest lasting devices are XZ Premium (1 year), Huawei P30 Pro(3 months) then this current N10+(2 months)... The rest wouldn't last more than 3 weeks...
    mustang7757 likes this.
    10-12-2019 11:24 PM
    My longest lasting devices are XZ Premium (1 year), Huawei P30 Pro(3 months) then this current N10+(2 months)... The rest wouldn't last more than 3 weeks...
    Geez. I kept my note 8 for 2 years. I still use it everyday bc of the headphone jack lmao. I don’t own anything that Bluetooth. I’ve never found anything that Bluetooth the worth the price.
    10-13-2019 07:12 AM
    Geez. I kept my note 8 for 2 years. I still use it everyday bc of the headphone jack lmao. I don’t own anything that Bluetooth. I’ve never found anything that Bluetooth the worth the price.
    If we were from the same country. We would make great tech buddies xD
    tekjunkie28 likes this.
    10-13-2019 07:21 AM
    It's not how much you use it as much as it is how low you let it go before charging it. Best life is to charge at 50%. If you let it get down to 0% (or close to that) every time, it probably won't last more than a month or two. 300-500 charges is about normal if you let it go to 20%. But 50% might give you as much as 1,500 charge cycles. (And the battery discharges by itself. If you're going to leave the phone turned off for long periods, store it with about a 50% charge - it self-discharges slower like that.)
    10-13-2019 01:52 PM
    It's not how much you use it as much as it is how low you let it go before charging it. Best life is to charge at 50%. If you let it get down to 0% (or close to that) every time, it probably won't last more than a month or two. 300-500 charges is about normal if you let it go to 20%. But 50% might give you as much as 1,500 charge cycles. (And the battery discharges by itself. If you're going to leave the phone turned off for long periods, store it with about a 50% charge - it self-discharges slower like that.)
    That’s good practices. Just clarifying but a charge cycle is 100 to 0 back to 100. If you charge it up at 50% every time it will last 600-1000 ‘charges’.
    10-13-2019 02:22 PM
    I did not know that Thanks
    tekjunkie28 likes this.
    10-13-2019 04:26 PM