Anyone else impressed by with the USBC AKG headphones?

tonydroid99

Nov 14, 2016
Visit site
They are pretty darn good for buds that come with the phone, especially for anyone who never had a USB C set. I like the fabric cord not knotting up, the sound is very decent also. Good enough sound for most people I'd say, any audiophile of course will seek something higher end out however. Nice that it came with extra rubber moldings. Hard to complain too much being the free pack in buds.

CKwik240

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
Nothing special. Like all the AKG buds that came with Samsung phones, none of them impressed me. It's probably mostly a former issue as I can't get them to seal very well (tried all the flanges).

I just keep them at work in case I need to listen to something on my phone or laptop (it works in the USB C pretty of the laptop) or for phonecalls. I have a Plantronics Bluetooth headset from a while back that I recently brought into work but people seem to be having a hard time hearing me with them. I ended up bringing my Level U wireless headphones in to see how they work, but haven't had a chance to try them on phone calls yet.

I found the Samsung wireless buds to fit better which makes it sound better. But I keep those at home. I'm almost tempted to bring them in, but they might go missing.

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
they won't stay in my large ear holes. Seem uncomfortable.

I got extra ear inserts with mine. are they the braided type cords? I didn't pay attention when I put them away, but I recently used my Note 8 buds and I detest them. they stay permanently coiled and no straightening will fix them. pulled out my Note 7 buds and the don't have the braided wire nor the coiling issue.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21