Do you rock your phone without a case?

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
I always get a case and these phones are a tad slippery. I had the S10 from March stuck a case on it. Dropped it frequently outside and in the house - no problems. (It comes with a screen cover as well). I got the Note 10 two weeks ago (assuming it has the same screen cover thing). I had a case on it. It fell out of my hand as I got in the car and fell face down on the petrol station floor. Got a lovely little smash on the left. Gutted View attachment 311919
I'd hate if that happened to me (knock on wood).

Sorry to hear/see your phone got damaged.

yarnsrj

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Commando not in my vocabulary with these gorgeous but slippery *** Mortgage Payment phones. OtterBox Symmetry clear for my Aura Glow baby!

teecuptech

Oct 6, 2019
Visit site
You know, if the back of the device was not so slippery, I would not use a case.
I remember the first truly square iPhone 4, yep, NO CASE. And I loved it...

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
For some reason I feel like I have to have a case. since the S10+ I've been using a case. Before that I didn't use a case since the S6.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I've been using the thinnest case I could find off Amazon, but ordering a clear skin today. I can't take using a case anymore. I hate them.

cj993

Oct 25, 2019
Visit site
Seems like common habit. Without case at home to feel the money I gave for it, and protection outside with spigen cover ;)

Gary02468

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I guess I don't really "rock" my phone, or my house keys, or my ballpoint pen. They're just tools I carry in my pockets.

But yes, I do go without a case, as I have for all my phones since the original Note. I've also never used screen protectors, except for the Note10+'s pre-installed protector, which I've left on. And I've never cracked a phone or ended up with any scratches on the screen by the time I was ready to trade in for a new one. But that only works because I rarely drop my phones (probably less than once a year).

Ironically, despite my good track record, I did drop my Note10+ once, just a few weeks after I got it. It fell onto a hard sidewalk and bounced twice, from one corner to another, before landing screen-up. Both corners suffered a small (1mm) chip/dent in the metal siding, and with very close scrutiny I can see a couple of tiny, faint micro-scratches near the bottom of the rear glass. But that's all--there are no cracks anywhere, and no scratches at all on the screen. So I'm grateful for a combination of good luck and Samsung's good engineering.

Bkdodger1

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
I'm trying to get used to this phone without a case ... Day 1 lol it's just too slim for one handed IMO without a case ..

I couldn't upload here with Tapatalk ..

Added a Slickwraps matte skin

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/to...9&share_fid=3793&share_type=t&link_source=app

I've installed the Slickwraps matte ... I'm digging it ! Messed up my gloss installation got upset lol and scrapped it ...<br />
<br />
Happy with the matte though <br />
<br />
Note10+
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members