Do you think Samsung browser is underated?

Bradley 3

Apr 1, 2019
Visit site
I previously was using brave browser and thought I would give the Samsung browser beta a try. What I fell in love with was the dark mode , ad blockers and in general a better looking appearance compared to brave . Another big plus is being able to use the spen to go back a page and scroll down like chrome .

Anybody here use this browser?

Sophos

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I do. I've been an avid chrome user for years. When I got my N9 I tried the Sammy browser in an effort to cut down on duplicate apps. To my surprise, I really liked it and still use it on my N10+.

tonydroid99

Nov 14, 2016
Visit site
I've been using Samsung's web browser also. I started using it on my Note 8, I do remember starting off using Chrome on my N8 and switched to Samsung's browser and never looked back. I like the layout and the browser just feels really comfortable to use. The favorites and new tab buttons, I like the positioning in Samsung's browser being on the bottom, just more comfortable clicking bottom screen for me than up top on Chrome. I've never felt a urge to try Chrome again or any others.

zipro

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I don't trust Chrome so I've been using the default browser ever since I got the phone and couldn't be happier

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Yes!!!

I miss it when I’m using my OnePlus 7 Pro or iPhone 11 Pro Max. I can’t always take my Note 10+ with me.

ZOMMBIE1

Trusted Member
May 24, 2015
Visit site
Chrome on mobile is trash gets disabled right away. Samsung's browser is 10x better. Dark mode and Ad blocking is outstanding!

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Yes, super underrated. I've been using it since the note 5. Love that I can use my fingerprint to log into everything

runfar262

Aug 17, 2019
Visit site
I've used the Samsung browser on all of my Notes (since the 2). Every now and then I try to switch to Firefox, Brave, Opera etc. but I alway go right back to the Samsung browser. I like the ad block as well.:)

Nodnerb

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Totally! A browser with a direct button to bookmarks! And you can actually edit and order them. I don’t know of an android browser that does those things.

medic22003

Sep 26, 2015
Visit site
I won't use it because could not use some the extensions I need on it. I use firefox

I use Firefox and the Samsung browser due to having things on both that dont run on one or the other. Also, I've had Firefox for years and have a lot synced. I just don't feel like.messing with changing all that

cknobman

May 15, 2018
Visit site
Samsung browser isnt great at all.

Dont trust Chrome and the fact that it keeps using battery even though I have battery usage restricted, background data off, and notificaitons off really irks me.

Microsoft Edge is fantastic though. i love this browser!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463