Battery is fast becoming a showstopper....

X1tymez

Q&A Team
Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
Google play services figures pretty high for me too and there is no way to disable the background activity for google stuff.
Coming from S10E I should expected 5-6 SOT on Note 10+. Let see if couple more updates will fix the issue for some of us.

Or I'll jump ship :).

Najo

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
Yesterday I had pretty heavy screen use in the morning, constantly on for several different purposes. I went to eat lunch and grabbed it to plug it in knowing it would need a charge.... Still at 70% made it the rest of the day. I've been very happy with the battery compared to the Note 9. And I've definitely had the opportunity to try out power share with my son's Note 8 far too often!

tatootie67

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm routinely getting 6hrs screen time and 30% left at end of day.
No power saving, highest screen resolution. Best battery life I've ever gotten on any previous phones.

Shelacios

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Actually I'm impressed with the battery life I'm getting from the Note 10 plus. It's significantly better than what I had on the Note 8. I can't compare the battery life of an Android phone to my iPhone mostly because the standby battery drain is more significant in an Android phone and on my iPhone I don't have the same amount of notifications and apps running in the background as I do on my primary driver Note 10 plus. But generally I can go an entire day with all of my settings on except AOD and be left with about 40% by the end of the day. If I'm consuming a lot of media or in an area with really bad data connection my battery drains faster.

polbit

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Definitely happy with battery life on my 10+. Ever since Note 9, battery has basically become a non-issue for me. I enable and run whatever I want, and don't even think about it. I never get close to fully discharging it through the day with 5-6 hours of SOT, and have been known to easily go two days with lighter use. I cannot imagine using it so much that you drain it in less than a day, unless you are glued to it non-stop, and then you have more important issues to worry about...

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
INCREDIBLY subjective, but my battery life has been fantastic.

Phone gets a kicking every day and always has more to give.

EU Exynos 10+ 5G.

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
I have insanely good battery life.
Do you keep screen brightness up very high and leave location/GPS on all the time?

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
My N10+ 5G easily get me through 2 days usage.

I'm not a gamer and my phone is powered down overnight.

Battery Stats is subjective as we all use different apps , different app preferences settings , phone preferences and features set up differently.

Different signal and data speeds.

neil74

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
The plus is definitely better than the standard (as you'd expect) but I do think the plus is also below par for the size of battery that it has in there.

In theory it should be up there with the P30 Pro but in my experience it is not, yes it is fine for a days use but there is no way I would get anywhere near 2 days. Maybe if I was a power user I'd feel different as over a long torture test they are probably close but the first thing I look at is how a phone does on standby and Samsung's seem to always be bad in this regard.

vnmous1

May 14, 2010
Visit site
This is a problem? Hahahaha. Please.
9e28de6e47b107f0c77da1e29b7542cf.jpg

eshropshire

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
I have kept my phone off the charger all day just to see how things are with the battery. 16 hours and I am just under 60% left with 21 hours of battery life left. I have not babied my phone today. I don't play games or watch movies on phone that often. I can't compare it to anything but my old Note 8 and my wife's s7, but compared to those the Note 10 plus is crazy good.

eshropshire

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure how people can get 6hr SOT. I'm just 3-4hr. Maybe I have Bluetooth and wifi on all day.
I generally don't use it that much during the day. But I have done so and I easily get 6+ hours SOT with my Note 10 +, with stll charge left. I could get 3-4 SOT with my Note 8 after two years.

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
I have Bluetooth on all day. Make maybe 3hrs worth of actual calls via car Bluetooth every day.
WiFi off outside the house.

Get 6hrs+ sot easily.

Will be interesting to see if any difference now my 5G has been activated.
I'm not sure how people can get 6hr SOT. I'm just 3-4hr. Maybe I have Bluetooth and wifi on all day.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
No complaints about my battery life. I'm always confident that I could leave the house and and have enough juice to last the whole day.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary