Battery is fast becoming a showstopper....

neil74

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
I have both the Note 10 and plus and on both am finding the battery well below par on both. The plus is better of course but both are disappointing IMO.

I think it is just all of the stuff that runs in the background on your typical Samsung device as the most disappointing aspect is how they perform when sitting there doing nothing.

Anybody else?

me just saying

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
no problems here. battery is actually better than my note 8. might want to check your battery setting to see what you have running.

neil74

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
It could be just the exynos snapdragon thing again but compared to say a Huawei it drops at an excessive rate when just sitting there doing nothing.

me just saying

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
It could be just the exynos snapdragon thing again but compared to say a Huawei it drops at an excessive rate when just sitting there doing nothing.

I just know from my use, the battery life is exceptional when compared to past phones. when sitting, it drains very little. while at work, my n10+ gets very little usage. It seldom drops below 80 percent after 8 hours. my note 8 would be around 70 percent after 8 hours.

rabernet

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I easily go from 4 a.m. to 10 p.m. with 20% left on the battery when I put it on the charger. Much better than my Note 8 ever was.

anon(10509503)

Aug 21, 2018
Visit site
Mine hasn't been so great regarding longevity, been killing it with COD Mobile and PUBG mobile. And I noticed the phone gets decently warm when gaming.

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
iam getting excellent battery life unlocked version Indian with exynos processor

Make sure background scanning of bluetooth and wifi is off that's a major battery drain

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Yesterday I wasn't at home so I had to watch the red zone channel (seven hours of commercial free final) on my phone over my network connection, wasn't a problem at all

eshropshire

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
I have both the Note 10 and plus and on both am finding the battery well below par on both. The plus is better of course but both are disappointing IMO.

I think it is just all of the stuff that runs in the background on your typical Samsung device as the most disappointing aspect is how they perform when sitting there doing nothing.

Anybody else?
My Note 10 + battery is amazing. Way better than my Note 8. I get crazy screen on time, and when I am streaming audio on BT with no screen usage the battery usage is amazing. GPS with maps is great.