10-15-2019 09:16 PM
33 12
tools
    Lookie here. Note 10 not on their supported list for wifi calling and texting with Mint Mobile. Seems it's not the phone but the carrier. Same for texting. Mint Mobile is more limited on what you can do. I tried them once and ditched them. Stop blaming the device for a crappy carrier.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=KtFXX5n5
    10-15-2019 08:38 PM
    But here I am sharing my video with the public.

But I titled the video "DO NOT BUY THE GALAXY NOTE 10" so I could push my agenda on people and force their decision.

Enjoy your pixel and don't bother reporting back, not to be rude, but we just don't care.
    That is not my intent. My intent was to warn people that the device may not work as they expect it to. As I said in my previous post I have removed the video.

As for your last sentence I think I knew that already by your responses.
    10-15-2019 08:42 PM
    Just curious. You posted this 23 days ago and knew the answer but then you blamed the phone? It's the carrier. Lol.

https://community.mintmobile.com/min...y-note-10-1914

kj11 likes this.
    10-15-2019 08:44 PM
    Lookie here. Note 10 not on their supported list for wifi calling and texting with Mint Mobile. Seems it's not the phone but the carrier. Same for texting. Mint Mobile is more limited on what you can do. I tried them once and ditched them. Stop blaming the device for a crappy carrier.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=1TgwnehA
    My carrier was great until I purchased this device
    10-15-2019 08:44 PM
    Just curious. You posted this 23 days ago and knew the answer but then you blamed the phone? It's the carrier. Lol.

https://community.mintmobile.com/min...y-note-10-1914

[IMG=485x1024]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191016/9ab8b1904dc41acae6779c676f895f26.jpg[/url]
    it is good that you bring that up. This is mis-information actually. WiFi calling is supported by T-Mobile and that has been confirmed by others in and out of this thread. That is the problem there is so much mis-information out there and contacting Samsung and the carrier only furthers the confusion. I am done folks this isn't going anywhere productive. I had a bad experience and I am done...so it is what it is.

It's good to know at least that there are a good number of people who are happy with their purchase.
    10-15-2019 08:51 PM
    Actually it's not supported by mint Mobile on the note 10.and neither is text. You bought a device before checking with mint to see if it was supported by them yet. They will eventually support it like their other devices but not right now .. like we said it isn't the device. It's your carrier.
    10-15-2019 08:58 PM
    it is good that you bring that up. This is mis-information actually. WiFi calling is supported by T-Mobile and that has been confirmed by others in and out of this thread. That is the problem there is so much mis-information out there and contacting Samsung and the carrier only furthers the confusion. I am done folks this isn't going anywhere productive. I had a bad experience and I am done...so it is what it is.

It's good to know at least that there are a good number of people who are happy with their purchase.
    Definitely not good to have a bad experience with a device , but you make a thread on this you know your going to get mixed feelings from members , some you'll like and others not . Best thing is move on and enjoy your new phone. Hopefully might return to Samsung down the road with better experience.
    buzzy3970 and tekjunkie28 like this.
    10-15-2019 08:58 PM

Since your video can't be played and you said that you are done here I think there's no much point keeping this thread running. Good luck with your new phone.

Thread closed
    10-15-2019 09:16 PM
33 12