okay so i just downloaded an old game which i used to play.its Ragnarok Mobile.it has bot mod and i am wondering how long approx does it take to get burn in?so that i can rotate the phone once in a while?

At times i use double screen... any help would be appreciated

*this has nothing to do with OCD,this is just a pure hardware question NOR this has anything to do with VISA. I buy stuff with DEBIT*
    Attached Thumbnails how long does it take to get burn in?-screenshot_20191018-102642_chrome.jpg  
    10-17-2019 11:12 PM
    Play to your heart content. You won't ruin your phone. Seriously.
    10-17-2019 11:52 PM
    Play to your heart content. You won't ruin your phone. Seriously.
    hi,because when in full screen mode.a lot of icons are static...so lets say its on for 8 hours,then its 8 hours of the same icon or symbol...
    10-18-2019 01:14 AM
    hi,because when in full screen mode.a lot of icons are static...so lets say its on for 8 hours,then its 8 hours of the same icon or symbol...
    If you're playing game that have same picture for 8hrs without moving then burn in will happen. Remind me of tv that play same channel for months.
    10-18-2019 03:15 AM
    If you're playing game that have same picture for 8hrs without moving then burn in will happen. Remind me of tv that play same channel for months.
    Well, I decided to use DEX instead. Hahahaha.
    10-18-2019 04:20 AM
    okay so i just downloaded an old game which i used to play.its Ragnarok Mobile.it has bot mod and i am wondering how long approx does it take to get burn in?so that i can rotate the phone once in a while?

*this has nothing to do with OCD,this is just a pure hardware question NOR this has anything to do with VISA. I buy stuff with DEBIT*
    You with all your burn in questions. Lol j/k.

But in all seriousness there's no way of really telling when you'll get burn in. Just try not to use the game for hours straight or in max brightness.
    Hermes Hidayat and Serkle K like this.
    10-18-2019 09:59 AM
    You with all your burn in questions. Lol j/k.

But in all seriousness there's no way of really telling when you'll get burn in. Just try not to use the game for hours straight or in max brightness.
    Hahaha. Its fine now. I use DEX. Next thread "if i continue using DEX, how long can my battery last".

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
    strikeIII and Serkle K like this.
    10-18-2019 10:08 AM
    Screen burn in really has so many variables that come into play. Static image is just one of them, but the others can be screen brightness, and Screen on time too. my Note8 had minor screen burn in, just from using the keyboard. I could clearly see the top half of the screen was "dimmer" from right where the screen "splits" for the keyboard, and I always use a dark theme too.
    Hermes Hidayat likes this.
    10-18-2019 03:33 PM
    Wrong quote.
    10-18-2019 05:04 PM
    You play games for 8 hours straight? I think you have bigger problems than the burn in you are worried about. No disrespect
    10-18-2019 05:07 PM
    You play games for 8 hours straight? I think you have bigger problems than the burn in you are worried about. No disrespect

thank you. and also, no disrespect. a 12-step might be in order.
    Lepa79 likes this.
    10-18-2019 05:10 PM
    Well, not being disrespectful and rude but if you read properly i stated BOT MODE... BOT mode is AUTO mode.
    toenail_flicker likes this.
    10-18-2019 10:20 PM
    Well, not being disrespectful and rude but if you read properly i stated BOT MODE... BOT mode is AUTO mode.

I missed that too. and I've never heard of it lol
    10-18-2019 10:21 PM
    I missed that too. and I've never heard of it lol
    But at least you didnt slam at me... But Ragnarok Mobile has Bot Mode. So you can go afk and get on with life xD
    10-18-2019 10:22 PM
    But at least you didnt slam at me... But Ragnarok Mobile has Bot Mode. So you can go afk and get on with life xD
    but still get burn in. maybe not such a great thing.
    10-18-2019 10:36 PM

The Note 12 will be out before you notice any screen burn in.
    10-19-2019 12:59 AM
    The Note 12 will be out before you notice any screen burn in.
    so indirectly its 2 years?hahahaha.
    10-19-2019 01:01 AM
    so indirectly its 2 years?hahahaha.
    Which by that time you'll be using a Note 12 and won't care.
    10-19-2019 01:03 AM
    Which by that time you'll be using a Note 12 and won't care.
    true enough.the best way is to keep brightness down...
    10-19-2019 01:04 AM
    true enough.the best way is to keep brightness down...
    I set mine to automatic. Makes life easy.
    10-19-2019 01:07 AM
    I set mine to automatic. Makes life easy.
    My Note8 was set to auto, at about 25%. It got burn in before the Note9 was launched. I think even before the S9 released.
    10-19-2019 01:11 AM
    My Note8 was set to auto, at about 25%. It got burn in before the Note9 was launched. I think even before the S9 released.
    I did the same on my Note 8. Had it for two years, no burn in. I gave it to my daughter when I got my Note 10+.
    10-19-2019 01:14 AM
    I did the same on my Note 8. Had it for two years, no burn in. I gave it to my daughter when I got my Note 10+.
    I had mine for 2 years too. The burn in wasnt crazy like you could find on demo units but it was very noticeable in a bright app.
    10-19-2019 08:13 AM