How often do you use your S pen??

teecuptech

Oct 6, 2019
Visit site
From recollection, I believe I have had my Note 10+ for about 2 1/2 months now. During that time, I have taken the S-Pen out, ONCE. And, that was to merely confirm it was there, and I was able to remove it.

To be honest, I would love the size of the Note 10+, with NO S-Pen. I would be just fine.

Oh, to add a little blasphemy, I would like an iPhone 10 XS Max / iPhone 11 Pro Max, but with Android options. Example, simply being able to place my icons where I, the customer, wants. Give me that, and I would be just fine.

Alas, I digress...

rabernet

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I use it daily, and my mother, who is technology challenged bought a Note (she on the Note 8, her third Note), specifically for the SPen - for writing e-mails and texts with it. She'll never use a Note to its full potential, but the SPen is the number one priority for her. She prefers it to standard stylus' that she has used in the past on non Note devices.

She also never buys a new phone without me there (we live 2 states away), so I'm there to answer questions, because she gets so confused with slight differences. I was up there last week and had to lock down her home screens, because every time I see her, I get all her icons lined up like she likes them, then the next time I see her, they are all over the place in no type of order. LOL "I don't know why they keep moving". Well, little missy, let's see you move them NOW! LOL

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
I use it daily, and my mother, who is technology challenged bought a Note (she on the Note 8, her third Note), specifically for the SPen - for writing e-mails and texts with it. She'll never use a Note to its full potential, but the SPen is the number one priority for her. She prefers it to standard stylus' that she has used in the past on non Note devices.

She also never buys a new phone without me there (we live 2 states away), so I'm there to answer questions, because she gets so confused with slight differences. I was up there last week and had to lock down her home screens, because every time I see her, I get all her icons lined up like she likes them, then the next time I see her, they are all over the place in no type of order. LOL "I don't know why they keep moving". Well, little missy, let's see you move them NOW! LOL

bless you for being so helpful and so tolerant of the changes that come as we age. I won't have that luxury with my son. I'm the tech person and I taught him what little he knows tech-wise. unless I buy an iPhone he won't be able to help with anything. lol

ezdoit

Sep 20, 2019
Visit site

Never underestimate the power of a mother, never - 😀

tekjunkie28

May 23, 2011
Visit site
When I had my note I used it a few times a week or so. The storm prediction website cannot be used without the S pen. Funny thing is that on iOS or maybe it’s just a safari thing but one touch works must the same as the Spen. It’s weird.

Xmanrek

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
From recollection, I believe I have had my Note 10+ for about 2 1/2 months now. During that time, I have taken the S-Pen out, ONCE. And, that was to merely confirm it was there, and I was able to remove it.

To be honest, I would love the size of the Note 10+, with NO S-Pen. I would be just fine.

Oh, to add a little blasphemy, I would like an iPhone 10 XS Max / iPhone 11 Pro Max, but with Android options. Example, simply being able to place my icons where I, the customer, wants. Give me that, and I would be just fine.

Alas, I digress...

I have to say that I agree, and its a large part of why I'm still on Android. Let me move my apps, set more defaults, have more file control, and still give me the iOS app experience with iMessage and Facetime and I'll be pretty satisfied. They're close...

tekjunkie28

May 23, 2011
Visit site
I have to say that I agree, and its a large part of why I'm still on Android. Let me move my apps, set more defaults, have more file control, and still give me the iOS app experience with iMessage and Facetime and I'll be pretty satisfied. They're close...

RCS is almost iMessage but I wish everyone would use it already. SMS is so bad but it’s perfect for a simple text.

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Ironically I have never taken down a note. LOL

Rarely. I don't know why. Lazy?

I should as it's easier and more precise to browse and navigate the phone. Strange.

Guess what, by this point I took the S-Pen out and started using it. LOL

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I honestly dont use it much. Well, I haven't used it much. I may play around with it more at some point

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante