10-22-2019 04:39 PM
46 12
tools
    I don't think I could switch to another phone other than the note series . I use the S pen for most tasks like scrolling and using the button on Samsung internet to go back to previous pages . Editing and cropping photos are also so much dang easier. Being a life long note user it got me thinking how much of a adjustment it would be to not have the stylus at my disposal.

Do you guys use your stylus as often as i do ?
    10-19-2019 05:21 PM
    I use it daily to alter photos and take notes also scroll through my phone.
    Bradley 3 likes this.
    10-19-2019 05:34 PM
    I like to use it as a remote shutter for the camera. Otherwise, I don't use it all that much. To be fair, I don't use the Surface Pen for my Surface Pro that much either. I'm not much of a note taker or doodler, never really have been. I'm one of those people that does not need to write everything down; which drive many of my coworkers and supervisors crazy.
    Bradley 3 likes this.
    10-19-2019 05:43 PM
    I find I am using it less and less with each new note. I really do not need all the fancy new gestures and such the s-pen has now.
    10-19-2019 06:40 PM
    I need and want the pen. it is a large part of why I buy the Note series. that said, I have zero use for the gestures.
    rsmin, tekjunkie28, EMGSM and 4 others like this.
    10-19-2019 06:53 PM
    I don't think I could switch to another phone other than the note series . I use the S pen for most tasks like scrolling and using the button on Samsung internet to go back to previous pages . Editing and cropping photos are also so much dang easier. Being a life long note user it got me thinking how much of a adjustment it would be to not have the stylus at my disposal.

For me the question would be " How often DON'T you use the S Pen?" I've experienced not having a Galaxy Note as my daily driver. Initially it was horrendous. Then I made some "adjustments".It was only when I returned to a Galaxy Note that I realized how much the S Pen makes my phone usage (and daily activities) so much easier and enjoyable.
    10-19-2019 07:16 PM
    I've tried the gestures just because we have them, if i was doing PowerPoints from my phone I could see it as useful.

While I do not use it daily, I use the pen for keeping a journal, filling out forms, editing photos, and live messages.
    LadyEpic and kevinpleasants like this.
    10-19-2019 07:19 PM
    I just find laying in bed and using the pen to scroll applications seems so much more convenient
    kevinpleasants likes this.
    10-19-2019 07:20 PM
    Every now and then. My plan was to start using it more though.
    10-19-2019 09:01 PM
    Daily
    10-19-2019 09:06 PM
    I hardly use it. I like the note 10 because of the big beautiful screen, the premium build, and Samsung pay.
    10-19-2019 09:42 PM
    2-3x a day mostly to jot down notes.
    10-19-2019 09:52 PM
    10-19-2019 09:53 PM

I use it on a daily basis. Been using it for too long to just give it up.
    10-20-2019 04:17 PM
    I need and want the pen. it is a large part of why I buy the Note series.
    My thoughts exactly.
    10-20-2019 04:19 PM
    Not a necessity but very useful feature. I use it maybe 3-4 times per week. Sign docs, edit photos, camera shutter. I don't write anything with it
    10-20-2019 04:55 PM
    I seem to use it about everyday. Editing videos, attempting to use it to pause and play music, and using it to jot down notes.
    10-20-2019 06:25 PM
    I use it several times a day. I'm temporarily using an S7 and I keep reaching for an absent S pen, especially when I need to jot down a phone number or a quick note.
    10-20-2019 06:54 PM
    ever since i got my N10+...i have never taken it out...
    10-21-2019 01:39 AM
    I use mine all the time. I started years ago with the Note 8 tablet taking notes. I am a big time note taker. I use OneNote a lot with the SPen. Samsung's handwriting recognition is fantastic.
    10-21-2019 01:50 AM
    ever since i got my N10+...i have never taken it out...
    ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿง
    10-21-2019 05:08 AM
    From recollection, I believe I have had my Note 10+ for about 2 1/2 months now. During that time, I have taken the S-Pen out, ONCE. And, that was to merely confirm it was there, and I was able to remove it.

To be honest, I would love the size of the Note 10+, with NO S-Pen. I would be just fine.

Oh, to add a little blasphemy, I would like an iPhone 10 XS Max / iPhone 11 Pro Max, but with Android options. Example, simply being able to place my icons where I, the customer, wants. Give me that, and I would be just fine.

Alas, I digress...
    10-21-2019 08:56 AM
    I use it daily, and my mother, who is technology challenged bought a Note (she on the Note 8, her third Note), specifically for the SPen - for writing e-mails and texts with it. She'll never use a Note to its full potential, but the SPen is the number one priority for her. She prefers it to standard stylus' that she has used in the past on non Note devices.

She also never buys a new phone without me there (we live 2 states away), so I'm there to answer questions, because she gets so confused with slight differences. I was up there last week and had to lock down her home screens, because every time I see her, I get all her icons lined up like she likes them, then the next time I see her, they are all over the place in no type of order. LOL "I don't know why they keep moving". Well, little missy, let's see you move them NOW! LOL
    toenail_flicker and ezdoit like this.
    10-21-2019 11:27 AM
    I use it daily, and my mother, who is technology challenged bought a Note (she on the Note 8, her third Note), specifically for the SPen - for writing e-mails and texts with it. She'll never use a Note to its full potential, but the SPen is the number one priority for her. She prefers it to standard stylus' that she has used in the past on non Note devices.

She also never buys a new phone without me there (we live 2 states away), so I'm there to answer questions, because she gets so confused with slight differences. I was up there last week and had to lock down her home screens, because every time I see her, I get all her icons lined up like she likes them, then the next time I see her, they are all over the place in no type of order. LOL "I don't know why they keep moving". Well, little missy, let's see you move them NOW! LOL

bless you for being so helpful and so tolerant of the changes that come as we age. I won't have that luxury with my son. I'm the tech person and I taught him what little he knows tech-wise. unless I buy an iPhone he won't be able to help with anything. lol
    acs326 and rabernet like this.
    10-21-2019 11:32 AM

Never underestimate the power of a mother, never - ๐Ÿ˜€
    toenail_flicker and rabernet like this.
    10-21-2019 11:34 AM
46 12