How often do you use your S pen??

Bradley 3

Apr 1, 2019
Visit site
I don't think I could switch to another phone other than the note series . I use the S pen for most tasks like scrolling and using the button on Samsung internet to go back to previous pages . Editing and cropping photos are also so much dang easier. Being a life long note user it got me thinking how much of a adjustment it would be to not have the stylus at my disposal.

Do you guys use your stylus as often as i do ?

anon(7901790)

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
I like to use it as a remote shutter for the camera. Otherwise, I don't use it all that much. To be fair, I don't use the Surface Pen for my Surface Pro that much either. I'm not much of a note taker or doodler, never really have been. I'm one of those people that does not need to write everything down; which drive many of my coworkers and supervisors crazy.

me just saying

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
I find I am using it less and less with each new note. I really do not need all the fancy new gestures and such the s-pen has now.

adegbenroagoro

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
I don't think I could switch to another phone other than the note series . I use the S pen for most tasks like scrolling and using the button on Samsung internet to go back to previous pages . Editing and cropping photos are also so much dang easier. Being a life long note user it got me thinking how much of a adjustment it would be to not have the stylus at my disposal.

For me the question would be " How often DON'T you use the S Pen?" I've experienced not having a Galaxy Note as my daily driver. Initially it was horrendous. Then I made some "adjustments".It was only when I returned to a Galaxy Note that I realized how much the S Pen makes my phone usage (and daily activities) so much easier and enjoyable.

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
I've tried the gestures just because we have them, if i was doing PowerPoints from my phone I could see it as useful.

While I do not use it daily, I use the pen for keeping a journal, filling out forms, editing photos, and live messages.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site

I use it on a daily basis. Been using it for too long to just give it up.

kolyan2k

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Not a necessity but very useful feature. I use it maybe 3-4 times per week. Sign docs, edit photos, camera shutter. I don't write anything with it

Relletti

Trusted Member
Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
I seem to use it about everyday. Editing videos, attempting to use it to pause and play music, and using it to jot down notes.

jadenerd

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I use it several times a day. I'm temporarily using an S7 and I keep reaching for an absent S pen, especially when I need to jot down a phone number or a quick note.

eshropshire

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
I use mine all the time. I started years ago with the Note 8 tablet taking notes. I am a big time note taker. I use OneNote a lot with the SPen. Samsung's handwriting recognition is fantastic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2