Two months in

Trodecke

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I went from an S8+ that was quite literally on its last leg (wireless charging had failed so only wired charging, battery would only last 4 hours or so, and the compass chip was wonky so navigating was "fun") so the Note 10 Plus was a definite improvement. I don't really take a lot of pictures other than for documentation for work but I haven't run into anything that this can't handle. Plus (pun intended) I can use this all day long and usually still have 20-30% battery left at the end of the day.

Danime23

Oct 22, 2019
Visit site
It's the best smartphone ever built those tech reviewers who doesn't like the Samsung note 10 are haters and I I phone loyalist I phone design is the worst ever no matter what they will do can't compete to any android phone manufacturer either it be Samsung or Huawei and other OEM'S the only way apple can compete to the Android especially the hardware is to make the iOS OEM'S too like android so other manufacturers can make beautiful handsets for the iOS platform

tekjunkie28

May 23, 2011
Visit site
It's the best smartphone ever built those tech reviewers who doesn't like the Samsung note 10 are haters and I I phone loyalist I phone design is the worst ever no matter what they will do can't compete to any android phone manufacturer either it be Samsung or Huawei and other OEM'S the only way apple can compete to the Android especially the hardware is to make the iOS OEM'S too like android so other manufacturers can make beautiful handsets for the iOS platform

I’ve never had a issue with iPhones or Samsung but I know that audio and call quality have always been great on iPhone. I use my phone quite a bit to make calls so that’s important to me. My note 8 didn’t disappoint either.

Do y’all experience the phone vibrating when you have the volume up? And do you notice that the top speaker isn’t as lout as the bottom?

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
So how’s the call quality and signal strength that y’all have experienced from previous phones?
I don't notice any difference in call quality for better or worse. Nor signal strength... It pretty much works and doesn't work in the same places as other devices.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
This is where I thought the note 10 falls short. It didn’t sounds good to me at all. What headphones are you using? I need something relatively loud bc I use them when I mow grass.
I use lots of different headphones. Some are better at noise isolation verses noise cancellation. It depends a lot on buds verses cans. The Galaxy wireless buds are good at notice isolation but are a little weak on volume depending on which app your using and streaming verses stored music. I have several brands and types. I don't like Bose noise cancellation because it alters the sound to much. My favorite wired over the ear are by Audio Technica and their Noise cancellation isn't as strong as Bose but it doesn't alter the sound as noticably either. My favorite wireless over the ear are the Sony WH1000XM3. They use the proprietary LDAC protocol are one of the best out there in sound and noise cancellation. They aren't too heavy but you might sweat a lot on hot days.
I stream Spotify but I also use Poweramp with stored high resolution audio files. You can bump up the gain and EQ quite nicely with Poweramp.

shaunydub

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Love the phone itself but coming form P30 Pro I am shocked in the battery life difference.
I never worried about battery on P30 Pro and could finish a day (7am til 11pm) with 40% to 60% but Note 10+ be at that by 5 or 6pm.

Got a second note 10+ after I thought the first was duff due to battery life and also tried the S10+ so seems Samsung are just a long way behind Huawei in terms of battery and power optimisation.

RyanGermann

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Love my Note 10+, switched from a BlackBerry Key2, have the Blackberry suite on the phone, and I don't miss the keyboard at all. The Note 10+ is a great device. Photo quality is great. It's my daily driver, but I still carry an iPhone 11 Pro Max around too.

tekjunkie28

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Love the phone itself but coming form P30 Pro I am shocked in the battery life difference.
I never worried about battery on P30 Pro and could finish a day (7am til 11pm) with 40% to 60% but Note 10+ be at that by 5 or 6pm.

Got a second note 10+ after I thought the first was duff due to battery life and also tried the S10+ so seems Samsung are just a long way behind Huawei in terms of battery and power optimisation.

The Kirin 980 seems the be very power efficient but it’s also horrid on benchmarks. At least snapdragon has a decent gpu. Still neither one of them come close to Apples custom stuff. I am eagerly awaiting more info on the SD 865. I have heard a rumor that it’s gonna be produced on Samsung’s 7nm so I don’t have high hopes. I hope that rumor is untrue.

tekjunkie28

May 23, 2011
Visit site
P30 don't work on all verizon networks.

I like out in the country.

So for me.
It they last for 3 days.
Ain't any good for me.

I spend a lot of time in fringe areas? If so how does the note hold up. I spend time out in the boonies ton and for me the iPhone pro max was superior so some other phones I had but maybe not as good as my iPhone 6s. It’s been too long since I’ve had an android phone out there that actually was on Verizon and go let signal. When I had my note 5 and note 8 it was 20 mins until I was back to having a usable signal

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
Loving my note 10+. Battery life is great and couldn't kill in a day using it for navigation (2 hrs), personal and office stuff. Was super happy with note 8 except for fps location and battery life and still held it for 2 years. Now with note 10+ am looking for more unless fold comes with Spen
Fold! Oh ya. I would like to own a gen 2 or 3. Price has to come down though. I am envy of folks that have the fold now. $2k is just too rich for my blood.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Fold is nice.
Think I might be a little too rough to own one.
And they show the case for they is really worthless.

Think I will keep enjoying my note 10 +

Jax112

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Like all notes when they first come out they are great phones. However the battery life is the best aspect of this phone

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phone user