Two months in

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I don't want the feel of a flat screen. I want the real deal. I notice the curve every minute of every day. if it wasn't the Note series, I wouldn't still be here. any other phone/device, and I would be gone.
I don't mind curved glass but curved screens distort some things

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
To sum up my experience I haven't been disappointed at all and experienced no buyers remorse with my N10+ 5G and to top it.off my UK Network o2 have just released 5G in my home city.

Knightmayre90

Jan 18, 2018
Visit site
This is where I thought the note 10 falls short. It didn’t sounds good to me at all. What headphones are you using? I need something relatively loud bc I use them when I mow grass.

I use Lypertek Tevi in ear wireless earphones. Very comfortable and very very loud. i like to rock out at the gym and usually at around 60 to 70 %, the gym is drowned out. Get something with Bluetooth 5.0 and you hear a difference.

scolvin

Sep 16, 2018
Visit site
Yes it is a bit of a down grade... I don't use a sd card, the screen is still awesome, and I don't notice the difference in ram or battery. I do miss the screen real estate for reading, and I'm still getting used to the smaller keyboard.

scolvin

Sep 16, 2018
Visit site
I use a very minimal case (Pitaka) and get a few false touches with the curved glass. I do prefer the curved glass for the side gestures in one-handed plus (they are coming for Android 10 also) and the side bar.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Nope. I tried it twice and TBH I was probably being a little harsh in judging it. Returned within 24 hours. I traded in my note 8 and felt that it wasn’t a big upgrade. Still unsure though.

You're probably right...not a HUGE upgrade. I think maybe the ultra wide camera, bigger battery, and 256gb base storage are the biggest things. If you don't need that then why not save some $$$ right?