Camera Notification

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Lately I've been getting this notification pop up when I try to use Live Focus. It doesnt seem to go away u less I reboot my Note10+.

Anyone else seeing something like this, or know how to get rid of it?15034.jpg

kevinpleasants

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
Are you using HDR?

To get rid of it try slowly sliding the notification to the right until you see the Gear icon. Select it and turn off "show notification" .

I how this helps.

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Haven't seen picture message in the notification panel , which carrier?

AT&T

What mode in Live Focus were you using? Background Blur, Find a Face, Spin, Zoom, or Color Point?

Any Live Focus mode, but mostly color point and the main live focus filter

Are you using HDR?

To get rid of it try slowly sliding the notification to the right until you see the Gear icon. Select it and turn off "show notification" .

I how this helps.

I am using HDR, but I dont want to just silence the notification. I've never seen this before, so I'm worried there's an issue with my camera app.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
AT&T

Any Live Focus mode, but mostly color point and the main live focus filter

I am using HDR, but I dont want to just silence the notification. I've never seen this before, so I'm worried there's an issue with my camera app.
Yeah never seen that message

anon(7901790)

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
Saving local/to phone

Have you tried other camera apps? I suppose the camera app can be corrupted somehow. Unfortunately, I couldn't replicate your problem.

Have you taken it to a local AT&T store and shown them?

Short of a factory reset (which I ONLY recommend as a LAST resort), I don't know what else to do that would fix the problem.

Jax112

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I got this message starting last nite and this morning it was still there. I did a reset and it went away. The only thing I did different prior to the message I took a photo by mistake using nite mode. Have no idea if this mattered but it was the only thing I could think of.

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Have you tried other camera apps? I suppose the camera app can be corrupted somehow. Unfortunately, I couldn't replicate your problem.

Have you taken it to a local AT&T store and shown them?

Short of a factory reset (which I ONLY recommend as a LAST resort), I don't know what else to do that would fix the problem.

No, I dont use any other camera apps besides the stock app.

I didnt take it to a store because I doubt they'll be able to do anything, especially for, what I'm pretty sure is, a software issue.

I'm not going to factory reset just yet. I'll test it out a few more times.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
You're definitely not alone in this issue. In my incessant refreshing of the Members app looking for the Android 10 beta I noticed others in the Community forums have it too. I followed the thread and will post back here if somebody there finds a solution.

anon(7901790)

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
I got this message starting last nite and this morning it was still there. I did a reset and it went away. The only thing I did different prior to the message I took a photo by mistake using nite mode. Have no idea if this mattered but it was the only thing I could think of.

I've gotten this in Night mode, but it cleared once it was done. Night mode cranks up the ISO and slows the shutter speed down. It then runs noise reduction during the processing. The amount of data being processed due to the slow shutter and high ISO means it has to work harder and it will take longer to process an image taken in Night mode.

I rarely use Night mode. I've found that the standard Photo mode works better for night shots than Night mode does.

anon(7901790)

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site

I didnt take it to a store because I doubt they'll be able to do anything, especially for, what I'm pretty sure is, a software issue.

Based on the previous response. Do you find this happening more often in Night mode?

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site

Have you trying going into safe mode to see if it still happens? If it doesn't do it in safe mode, most likely another app is causing issues.

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
I'm thinking it's something to do with Live Focus Mode. I just took a few Night Mode pictures while I was walking my dogs, and the message didnt pop up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac