Videos taken say not supported and can't edit

Lallemand

Oct 31, 2019
Visit site
Hello I've been taking videos on my Galaxy Note 10+ but when I go to edit them and add the videos together to make one video some of the videos say format not supported. They are all mp4. I never had this problem with my Galaxy S8. It's strange.

Yesterday I took videos of an event and noticed the videos I took in selfie mode were okay but when I add the other videos of the event it does not allow me to. Has anyone had this problem?

I've been looking online for some help but can't find any. Hopefully I can find some on this thread. Thank you in advance.

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hello I've been taking videos on my Galaxy Note 10+ but when I go to edit them and add the videos together to make one video some of the videos say format not supported. They are all mp4. I never had this problem with my Galaxy S8. It's strange.

Yesterday I took videos of an event and noticed the videos I took in selfie mode were okay but when I add the other videos of the event it does not allow me to. Has anyone had this problem?

I've been looking online for some help but can't find any. Hopefully I can find some on this thread. Thank you in advance.

Hi, so all videos are taken with your N10+?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are all of the video files saved to Internal Storage, or were any moved to SD?

anon(7901790)

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site

Are you editing them on the phone or on a PC/laptop? What app are you using to edit them?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay