Samsung Tab S6 in the Mail. Who has one here with Note 10?

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
Pretty excited. Should arrive next week. Top of the line tablet to go with top of the line Note 10+.

Anyone has both here? How do you like it?

Thanks!

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Have both and can tell you that you'll love the integration. If you're like me you will also get more use out of the s-pen with the tab s6 than the note 10. Enjoy your new toy...

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
Have both and can tell you that you'll love the integration. If you're like me you will also get more use out of the s-pen with the tab s6 than the note 10. Enjoy your new toy...
I can't believe I am going all Samsung considering my previous phone was Pixel 3 XL. But dang Samsung now is not the Samsung few years back. Note 10+ is a monster and Tab s6 looks so sick. I have tab s2 (kids now beat the heck out of it). We had it since it came out and still humming. I can only imagine what the S6 is capable of. Hellllzzzzz yes!

srgonu

Dec 30, 2016
Visit site
I looked at S4s too. Almost got one but the keyboard cover of the S6 pulled me The other direction. I like the track pad and that the keyboard is detachable.

You did right thing. FPS is very important as not all apps work with face recognition and Iris scanner. Though I love Tab S4, I miss fps and I think RAM is less as it didn't hold apps in memory well.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I just got the Tab S6 yesterday and really like it. I do have a little issue with the messaging syncing - I have it set where I can send and receive messges on the tablet using the Note 10's phone number. It works well, then will show not sending on the tablet, but the message is sent on the phone and the recipient replied. Just a bug for now I'm sure.

me just saying

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
Tab s5e was on my list. Might get that one for the wife. Not sure yet.

it really is nice - I have one. my only concern is how long it will be supported by samsung. it is not their flagship model and it is the only tab 5 series tablet. I got the samsung keyboard with it and it is still slimmer than my old tablet with case and no keyboard.

The tab 6 also looked good and by all accounts is one of the best tablets though the keyboard/case leaves much to be desire. almost got it but I am not a power user nor would I use the s-pen that much. also would be afraid of losing it since it in not stored like the note phones. I will stick with the note 10+ for s-pen usage

anon(7901790)

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
You did right thing. FPS is very important as not all apps work with face recognition and Iris scanner. Though I love Tab S4, I miss fps and I think RAM is less as it didn't hold apps in memory well.

Um... Both the Tab S5e and Tab S6 have an FPS reader. On the Tab S5e, it is built into the power/sleep button. It works like a charm. The Tab S6 is and in screen reader like the Note 10/10+.

ZOMMBIE1

Trusted Member
May 24, 2015
Visit site
Yup just got the cloud blue 256gb. It's like a giant Note 10+ I love it! Finger print scanner sucks on it though..

dlgus

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site

Damn it, stop TEMPTING me! My beloved Galaxy S4 is not quite 2, and still runs like a champ! OTOH, Christmas is coming....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34