Now what? Called Sprint and now I always get the Finance department first. All English speaking people. I'm not into the job losing thing, but what just happened?
    Did they just dump off shore sales and other resource teams of Sprint?

What will we need to do with our phones? My Note 10 plus at home gets horrible service, anywhere else, not bad.

Anyone know how our phones will be brought into the Fold?
    I left one phone on Sprint hoping to get a perk of some sort from John, I hope this paid off.
    11-06-2019 03:23 PM
    I'm not sure you need to worry about if your phone will work. Both Verizon and Sprint have been shuttering their respective CDMA networks for quite a while. LTE doesn't use CDMA at all, and pretty much all modern phones have the GSM radios enabled.

The merge hasn't happened YET. It was just approved by the FCC yesterday. It won't happen over night. There are a bunch of legal and financial items that have to be worked out. In other words, it will still be several weeks to months before you see any real change.
    mary beth hale likes this.
    11-06-2019 03:33 PM
    Thanks, when I saw that they have passed the merger I immediately called Sprint.
    Now when you call Sprint, you get what they call, "The Finance Department." And then a woman decides to tell me by Friday they will be able to tell customers on how to proceed with integration. They told me merger was complete and by mid September next year we'd be running strictly off of TMobile's network.
    Hey, I don't know, I just pay the bills around here. But thanks anyway. I should have known, Sprint will tell you anything.
    11-06-2019 05:45 PM
    T-Mobile has an announcement tomorrow morning. Sure they will address the merger in their speech.
    11-06-2019 09:24 PM
    T-Mobile has an announcement tomorrow morning. Sure they will address the merger in their speech.
    Good look, pause!
    Bloomberg announced it this morning and pretty much every other news channel.
    Better to hear if from the actual owners 👍
    11-06-2019 10:24 PM