Quick question for Galaxy Buds owners.

da7thsign

Aug 28, 2017
Visit site
Anyone with either white or silver buds, did your pair start discoloring? I'm about to pull the trigger on a set, I like the silver but I'm afraid they still get discolored with use. If the material used to make them is anything like the white wired buds with the s10 I may just opt for black.

willpooted

Aug 21, 2018
Visit site
I've had both white and black buds since launch - no discoloration. Though I've noticed that the battery drained to zero after a couple weeks sitting in a travel bag which was incredibly frustrating after noticing it at the airport.

just_luc

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I have white ones. the case gets pretty grimmy but it cleans off. nothing has discolored as far as I can tell.

castone001

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
Anyone with either white or silver buds, did your pair start discoloring? I'm about to pull the trigger on a set, I like the silver but I'm afraid they still get discolored with use. If the material used to make them is anything like the white wired buds with the s10 I may just opt for black.
Black ones with no issues. Except you can't eat anything with them on it makes too much noise. Lol

icnmayhem

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I've had both white and black buds since launch - no discoloration. Though I've noticed that the battery drained to zero after a couple weeks sitting in a travel bag which was incredibly frustrating after noticing it at the airport.

mine do that as well. I have to remember to charge them periodically. which is odd because none of my other Bluetooth headphones do that.

da7thsign

Aug 28, 2017
Visit site
The reason I asked is because the white wired buds that came with my s10e got really yellowed. I usually leave them in my car or locker when not in use, which is pretty much when I'm driving to answer calls, or watching a movie a night to not wake my wife.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muejnkfabet