My Note10+ Clock ALARM has options for snooze & dismiss but dismiss doesn't work. The dismiss option works fine on my Note8. Since I can't find a setting to change this, I assume it's a bug in the Note10+. Does a setting exist to correct this on the Note10+? ​The full-screen notification that appears when the phone is asleep is the one that doesn't work. The small notification that appears at the top when the phone is awake works fine.
    11-09-2019 04:23 PM
    I use my Note 10+ as my daily alarm clock, and I'm able to dismiss from it turning on while asleep. I'm not sure why it would not work for you. I would not be happy with that problem either.
    11-09-2019 05:10 PM
    I use it multiple times daily & this is so frustrating. I keep thinking one of the software updates will fix it . . .
    11-09-2019 05:36 PM
    Are you using the stock Samsung clock alarm?

Have you tried any other clock apps?
    11-09-2019 05:46 PM
    Yes, the stock---same as on Note8.
    No other clock apps---Don't download apps (except for the exceptional Laridian Pocket Bible). Call me a strange ol' tech-loving human but I don't like giving app vendors the access to anything on my phones so I make do with what is pre-installed on my phones---and I don't use many that are pre-installed!
    11-09-2019 05:57 PM
    Do you have the dismiss button set for sliding or just tapping to dismiss? Have you tried both actions to dismiss?
    11-09-2019 07:01 PM
    Do you have the dismiss button set for sliding or just tapping to dismiss? Have you tried both actions to dismiss?
    WOWSERS! You've the solution, leerandall, and how I DO appreciate your suggestion Yes, the DISMISS actually dismissed the alarm when I tried the slide just now! Very strange that the other option SNOOZE works just by pressing it . . .
    11-09-2019 07:47 PM
    WOWSERS! You've the solution, leerandall, and how I DO appreciate your suggestion Yes, the DISMISS actually dismissed the alarm when I tried the slide just now! Very strange that the other option SNOOZE works just by pressing it . . .
    I'm glad I was able to help. I never use the snooze option, so I would have just assumed it worked the same way the dismiss button does. But good to know. Thanks.
    hummingbirdhill likes this.
    11-09-2019 07:51 PM