For the loyal Samsung note users are you sticking with this for long ?

Mrsfwh3

Oct 18, 2018
Visit site
I'm struggling. I love the Note10plus but NEVER use the spen! I have an iphone 11 ProMax as my other phone. Thinking about picking up an 1plus7 pro. I cant stick to one operating system.

wbcolon

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Had Notes 1, 2 and 3. Than, got tired of Android bugs and lags of those days, and came definitely to iPhone, which I used since the first one but was relegated, then, for my second-device place. Coming back to Note line with 10+, and I'm so glad to see all those bugs and lags are gone. I maintain my iPhone X, though, since I have a lot of Apple products and, until at least some of them dies, I don't think in abandoning the ecosystem. I won't buy another MacBook, but my Apple Watch is still the king, as well as my iPad. So, for me, perfect world is to carry a Note and an iPhone, changing between them when I want. Absolutely no regrets in doing this. For me loyalty for a brand doesn't exist, I use the brand I want when I want, as these guys absolutely doesn't care about me, but only about my money.
Do you use a samsung watch also or just wear your apple watch on airplane mode when using the note?

wbcolon

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I have N10+ and 11 pro max. I love both. I'm so impulsive that I can't pick a daily driver. Sometimes I'll switch a couple times a day for no reason. I just get bored sometimes.

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
Been there and done that with iPhones and in my personal opinion never again. ;)

I only use the N10+ 5G as I have no other needs for a 2nd phone.

Would have been nice for my model to be dual sim buy hey it is what it is. :)

vimagreg

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
Do you use a samsung watch also or just wear your apple watch on airplane mode when using the note?
I don't use it in airplane mode. I use it on my WiFi and LTE connections, which means it is always online and receiving notifications even if I'm not near my iPhone. It works flawlessly!

I tried to use the Active I received with the N10+ but, truth is, I simply cannot change my Apple Watch for it... The Apple is too much superior to even think about it, in my opinion. So, no, normally I don't use the Galaxy Active watch.

wbcolon

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I don't use it in airplane mode. I use it on my WiFi and LTE connections, which means it is always online and receiving notifications even if I'm not near my iPhone. It works flawlessly!

I tried to use the Active I received with the N10+ but, truth is, I simply cannot change my Apple Watch for it... The Apple is too much superior to even think about it, in my opinion. So, no, normally I don't use the Galaxy Active watch.

I have an active 2 in getting ready to return today. My Apple Watch series 4 is still amazing also. Plus I have a ton of bands for it.

adegbenroagoro

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
I really do like the Samsung S series phones but it's questionable whether I will purchase another one. We will definitely NOT be buying another Samsung product. We have a high end Samsung TV in our house and a less expensive one (43 inch) in our RV.

The rv TV was 10 months old when it started having major issues and finally quit altogether.

Samsung first said they would send someone out to repair it. Then then said they would not honor the warranty (they said the cause was a thunderstorm), then they said they would give us a credit at Bestbuy to replace it. Then they said they would send a replacement out by truck and this crap just kept going on and on. It's been three months now and hours of time on the phone, tons of emails and a few screaming sessions with them out of shear desperation with their constantly changing story. Two days ago, on Friday night, a new TV finally arrived by truck. It was delivered at 9pm at night.

I may or may not buy another Samsung phone, but only if I buy it from a carrier who will handle any warranty issues. There is NO chance that we will ever buy any other Sammy product.

Samsung customer service is worse than bad, their so-called customer service is a nightmare from hell.

I only buy Samsung PHONES and their accessories. Most of their other electrical products (TVs, fridges, washing machines and sound systems)are poor value for money imo.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Pretty sure I'll be picking up a Pixel 4 on black Friday if they have a good enough deal. Then I'll play with both before making my choice, really missing the stock Android experience.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I pretty much always have an Android phone and whatever the latest iPhone is. I came back to the Note with the 10+, and I love it. I like it enough that it's the first year I haven't gotten a new iPhone on launch day since the 3G. As far as switching for a different Android phone, I'm on the annual upgrade program with Samsung, so I'll stick with the Note until the Note 11 comes out. To be honest at the moment there really isn't any other Android phone that interests me.

obarthelemy

Apr 5, 2016
Visit site
Not at all: I'll buy the biggest low/mid-range smartphone possible. Galaxy Note 1 -> Huawei Ascend Mate v1 -> Huawei Mediapad X1 -> Xiaomi Mi Max 1 -> Mi Max 3.

I do have a tendency to recommend Xiaomi, but that's because it's consistently tremendous value. Like with Huawei, I'll wander away if/when they stop.

Tigrisan

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I kept my Note 4 until it finally bit the dust. Switched to a Note 5 even though the 8 was out, because I bought it on Swappa rather than pay a small fortune for a 'new' model. It served me well in its Otterbox until it slipped from my purse to commit hara-kiri on my garage floor. Now, I have a factory unlocked Note 9, also from Swappa, and I love it. Love the lack of bloatware that comes on the carrier phones. I have always used the SPen and would have a tough time doing without now.

Bonsaibo

Jan 19, 2016
Visit site
I'm on a Note 9 and if I were buying a new phone today, it would be the Note 10. Knowing what's available on the market, I wouldn't want any other device. The Note is so multi-functional and nothing else compares.

Johnston212

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
I prefer Samsung, but that is also because it is the only Android phone that AT&T carries that I don't have issues with.

I would never go over to Apple. Maybe if they figure out how to make a watch look like a watch and catch up with wireless charging.

The new direction that Samsung is taking with the Note line has not caught my interest at all.

anon(7901790)

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
I'm interested in what Microsoft has to offer with the Duo. I am a Samsung fan and had three Samsungs (Fascinate, Nexus, and Note II) before switching to Microsoft mobile for a few years (Lumia 928 and Icon); then back to the S8+, then Note 8, and finally Note 10+, after a brief stint with HTC and Apple.

If Microsoft adds Surface Pen support to the Duo, an excellent camera, and solid integration with the other Surface products, then the only thing that would keep me with Samsung would be Samsung Pay. Right now, the partnership between Samsung and Microsoft has been pretty good. I'm more into Microsoft's ecosystem than anybody else's so for now the Samsung and Microsoft partnership makes a lot of sense for me.

Last edited:

Angie Jones1

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
I've had Samsung phones since the S3 Mini right up to the S7 Edge. I bought an iPhone 6s plus 2 1/2 years ago, (which I'm still using as my daily driver. I bought a Samsung Galaxy S10 plus in May, (which I love). I do use it, but not for calls and texts, just the internet!

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
I kept my Note 4 until it finally bit the dust. Switched to a Note 5 even though the 8 was out, because I bought it on Swappa rather than pay a small fortune for a 'new' model. It served me well in its Otterbox until it slipped from my purse to commit hara-kiri on my garage floor. Now, I have a factory unlocked Note 9, also from Swappa, and I love it. Love the lack of bloatware that comes on the carrier phones. I have always used the SPen and would have a tough time doing without now.
What are you doing on Note 10 forum?

CatLady2010

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
For me, it's all about the S-pen. And the camera. (And, oh! Does the Note 10+ camera rock!) I had a Note 4 and Note 8 (with a Samsung something or other in between, and I really missed the S-pen). I like being able to write notes and draw pictures on my phone. I had two iPhones before going to Samsung. They were good phones as well, but I find I like Android better because it is used on more devices.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz